Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender offers all the power and functionality of the Pro 750 but with the added durability of a solid-metal base. The 64-oz. container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. Engineered and made in the USA, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage brings true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultra-smooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Engineered and assembled in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #59326.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 13.6 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender 40% quieter than previous models.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Solid-metal housing with a brushed finish.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Spring Pea Soup Recipe
In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm 2 Tbs. of the olive oil. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Transfer the shallot mixture to a Vitamix blender and add the peas, stock and mint leaves. Slowly bring the Vitamix up to full speed and blend until the soup is hot, about 6 minutes. Season the soup with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, preheat an electric panini press on the “panini” setting according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Place the bread on a work surface and brush with the remaining 2 Tbs. olive oil. Turn 4 of the slices over and spread each with 1/2 Tbs. mustard. Top with the ham and cheese, dividing evenly. Cover with the remaining bread slices, oiled side up.
Place 2 of the sandwiches on the preheated panini press, close the lid, and cook until the bread is crisp and the cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Transfer the sandwiches to a cutting board and cut in half. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
Pour the soup into bowls and garnish with crème fraîche and slivered mint. Serve the sandwiches alongside. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 4 out of 5 by NicoleRN from Love it, but it does not make soups HOT. This is my 2nd Vitamix in 20 years and was a birthday gift this year. I use it all the time for my smoothies and love it. My one complaint would be that it does not heat up soups and purees like the old one did. I have to empty it and put it on the stove to heat up the soup. Bummer!Date published: 2019-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Caleigh from Wonderful blender This blender is very powerful, versatile, and easy-to-use. The only thing that bothers me is that after you wash it, the moisture at the bottom of the container doesn't evaporate, and already appears to be accumulating some dark stuff - which I fear is mold. (Hard to see in the photo, which was taken on a wood cutting board.) To dry it properly, it seems you have to dissemble the blade assembly, which I certainly don't want to do every time I use it. I've tried leaving it out in the sun to dry, but that doesn't work. Other than that, I love the blender.Date published: 2019-10-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Knitts from Great product Love making frozen drinks both alcoholic and nutritional ones! Also love the hot soup setting . This does it all, should’ve invested in it sooner !Date published: 2019-10-03Rated 5 out of 5 by julia_2019 from Beast blender got my Vitamix and use it every day will get one for my childrenDate published: 2019-09-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Superiga from Amazing We LOVE our new Vitamix! It makes the most delicious and creamy smoothies. Also it is easy to clean and not very loud. I am very glad I purchased this powerful machine.Date published: 2019-09-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Beckys Kitchen from Finally! Why did I ever settle for less? I love the power and versatility of my new Vitamix.Date published: 2019-09-19Rated 5 out of 5 by DynoMan from Awesome Design, Functionality & Health Benefits I am a physician and have enjoyed demonstrating my Vitamix 5000 for patients for over 20 years. And even though my older Vitamix still works great, I decided to upgrade to the Vitamix Professional Series 750 to experience what my current patients are now purchasing. And what a delight it is! The 750 sports an easier to load and clean, low-profile container, less noise, top notch intuitive controls and even a recess in the back of the base so you can pick it up more easily. And seriously, using Vitamix for nutritional support, I have seen more medical miracles than I ever would have seen using drugs alone.Date published: 2019-09-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Best blender in the market Amazing blender it works great, powerfull motor, easy to useDate published: 2019-09-15
Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender- Does the DRY GRINDER come along with the puchase,or do i have to buy separately, can this Series 750 Heritage grind Rice to batter form?Hi Shankar, The dry blade container is not included and needs to be purchased separately. This model blender is able to grind rice to powder form.Date published: 2019-08-17