Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender
The Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender offers all the power and functionality of the Pro 750 but with the added durability of a solid-metal base. The 64-oz. container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. Engineered and made in the USA, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage brings true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultra-smooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #59326.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 13.6 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender 40% quieter than previous models.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Solid-metal housing with a brushed finish.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- Spring Pea Soup Recipe
In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm 2 Tbs. of the olive oil. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Transfer the shallot mixture to a Vitamix blender and add the peas, stock and mint leaves. Slowly bring the Vitamix up to full speed and blend until the soup is hot, about 6 minutes. Season the soup with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, preheat an electric panini press on the “panini” setting according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Place the bread on a work surface and brush with the remaining 2 Tbs. olive oil. Turn 4 of the slices over and spread each with 1/2 Tbs. mustard. Top with the ham and cheese, dividing evenly. Cover with the remaining bread slices, oiled side up.
Place 2 of the sandwiches on the preheated panini press, close the lid, and cook until the bread is crisp and the cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Transfer the sandwiches to a cutting board and cut in half. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
Pour the soup into bowls and garnish with crème fraîche and slivered mint. Serve the sandwiches alongside. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by jan1234 from Best blender ever! Love this blender it is used every day. It is pricey, but worth the money! I highly recommend this blender.Date published: 2017-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by nuhib from Vita Mix the best I love my Vita mix. It would be nice to have a cover for it to keep the dust off, but it really doesn't have a chance to get dusty as I use it every day. Christmas cookies this year were all Vita Mix!! So yummy and easy. My husband and I are on to making soups, oh so good!! Smoothies and muffins can't be beat. I could go on but I have to go to my Vita Mix and make something for supper.Date published: 2017-01-18Rated 5 out of 5 by WPmom from Best Blender Ever! This is my second Vitamix and I only bought a new one for the features - the one that is 12 years old still works beautifully. It's my favorite kitchen appliance by far. From Smoothies to soup and everything in between (including ice cream!) this machine is terrific.Date published: 2017-01-11Rated 4 out of 5 by BarbieCh from Effective good quality This is my second Vita-Mix After 20 years and replaced parts I decided the quality was worth a repeat purchase As expected this new machine is top quality with extra preprogrammed options I did expect that after all this time it would be quieter but noise is a small price to pay All in all I love it !Date published: 2017-01-03Rated 4 out of 5 by SunshineRye from Great machine, a little too tall We absolutely love this Vitamix. We love the preset feature on this 750 Heritage model. Perfect smoothies every time. We haven't tried the soup features yet. Love the self cleaning mode, you know it's getting every nook and cranny cleaned. We bought an additional smaller container for our family of 4 adults/1toddler. It gives out a perfect amount of smoothies for the family. Wished that it wasn't so large. The smallest canister doesn't fit under our custom cabinets unless we flip the lid upside down. Also wish that the Vitamix had a cover of some sort to hide it.Date published: 2016-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by JDCPA from What's not to love? Big lump in my throat when I made the initial cash outlay for the Heritage 750. Would we be able to justify making that purchase? I don't yet have the answer to that question, but I can tell you we love it so far. Love the pre-settings and the ease of cleaning! Love that my spouse will gladly devour a smoothie when he would otherwise not eat kale or organic plain Greek yogurt. We have only begun to explore the Vitamix possibilities.Date published: 2016-09-27Rated 4 out of 5 by Haiqi from Would give it 4.5 if possible I upgraded mine 6300 to this pro 750. It has almost all the advantages claimed. It is indeed quieter than the 6300 which is the reason I upgraded. And the container is wider and lower. I like it. However, it made it impossible to make cold dessert for 1 or two persons, because the tamper is not able to reach that little amount of material at the bottom of the container. My daughter really complained about this new blender and she missed the 6300. My solution was spending more money and buying the 32 oz container. And she loves the smaller container very much. Luckily I got it on a good deal. But still it is extra expense for this already expensive blender. Another minor annoyance is the markers on the container are too faint to read. They are harder to read than the ones on the original tall 64 oz containers.Date published: 2016-09-12Rated 5 out of 5 by LisaMaryP from Excellent purchase! Highly recommend! Absolutely love the Vitamix. Protein shakes taste better when using it! I love the self cleaning option. Looking forward to exploring new recipes!!Date published: 2016-07-02