Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender
The Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender offers all the power and functionality of the Pro 750 but with the added durability of a solid-metal base. The 64-oz. container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. Engineered and made in the USA, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage brings true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultra-smooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #59326.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 13.6 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender 40% quieter than previous models.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Solid-metal housing with a brushed finish.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Spring Pea Soup Recipe
In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm 2 Tbs. of the olive oil. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Transfer the shallot mixture to a Vitamix blender and add the peas, stock and mint leaves. Slowly bring the Vitamix up to full speed and blend until the soup is hot, about 6 minutes. Season the soup with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, preheat an electric panini press on the “panini” setting according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Place the bread on a work surface and brush with the remaining 2 Tbs. olive oil. Turn 4 of the slices over and spread each with 1/2 Tbs. mustard. Top with the ham and cheese, dividing evenly. Cover with the remaining bread slices, oiled side up.
Place 2 of the sandwiches on the preheated panini press, close the lid, and cook until the bread is crisp and the cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Transfer the sandwiches to a cutting board and cut in half. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
Pour the soup into bowls and garnish with crème fraîche and slivered mint. Serve the sandwiches alongside. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by LoriCons from Powerful and easy Been using my Vitamix for a couple of months now and am so glad I took the plunge. I have made delicious soup, blender bread and mostly smoothies in my Vitamix. I usually get a protein smoothie at the gym after my workout but at 5-8$ each I wanted to be able to make my own and have more control over the ingredients. I can now take smoothies with me in my Yeti 30 oz container to the gym and two hours later it is as good as if I just made it! Eventually it will pay for itself. Very pleased!Date published: 2017-09-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Sam_ from Awesome Sauce! I upgraded to the 750 Pro a month ago and I love it. Love the wider pitcher. It is quieter, especially when blending ice in smoothies. I am glad I treated myself to this. I use it every day.Date published: 2017-09-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Fluidpaint from Amazing! I I've never had a blender that makes smoothies SMOOTH! This thing is so powerful, my husband said if the blades were bigger, he could mow the yard with it.Date published: 2017-09-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Kytuarte from Exceptional! We purchased the 750 Pro one month ago and could not be happier. I was undecided about our need for the 5 preset functions but decided to "take the plunge". So happy we did. The presets are amazing. Have used all except for the soup. Didn't think I would use the purée but I made a strawberry cake on Sunday and lo and behold, the recipe called for puréed strawberries. With the vitamix, it was a cinch! The cake is so delicious. I would recommend the 750 pro to everyone.Date published: 2017-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Magchap from Such power!! Such a great machine the possibilities are endless!!Date published: 2017-09-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisarmt from Love it!!! We got our vitamix almost 2 months ago and we love it!! The presets are very handy, I love the self cleaning feature. We have made a bunch of stuff already and are planning our next cooking adventures with it!! Not a fan of the soup. But everything else is perfect!Date published: 2017-09-04Rated 5 out of 5 by CharlotteNC from A must for every kitchen!!! I have purchased 3 of these!! Yes, one for me and one for each daughter (age 23 and 30). We love this product. Make hot soups, cold ice cream, smoothies, juices, hummus, salsas, etc. Quick, easy and has a self cleaning feature. The Vitamix machine is so versatile that any member of the family will find a use for it. Highly recommend!!Date published: 2017-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Nnenna from Works Excellent We bought the vitamix about a month ago if not longer. Since we have had it their has not been a day that we haven't used it. Works great we have no complaints.Date published: 2017-08-30