Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage Blender, Copper
The Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender offers all the power and functionality of the Pro 750 but with the added durability of a solid-metal base with a copper finish. The 64-oz. container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. Engineered and hand built in the USA, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage brings true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Copper-plated base is burnished to light sheen and coated for protection against fingerprints and scratches.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultra-smooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #60204.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 13.6 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender 40% quieter than previous models.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Solid-metal housing with a brushed finish.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Green Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 1 minute. Serves 2.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
- Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, place all the ingredients in the order listed, with the strawberries on the bottom and the ice cubes on top. Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 45 seconds. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine the yogurt, cranberries, bananas, oranges and agave nectar. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lorna PR from In love I bought this Vitamix in copper color and it is so pretty. Love it!!!Date published: 2017-05-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Joce from Wish I bought this sooner! I make smoothies every morning and previously, I had another blender that was just ok but didn't really make my smoothies as smooth (I had to chew a lot of the kale - annoying). I wish I got this Vitamix sooner! It makes the most perfectly blended, smoothest smoothies, quietly and quickly and is easy to clean. I was not sure if I wanted to spend the money on this, but I'm SO happy that I did! I am THRILLED with my purchase!Date published: 2016-10-20Rated 5 out of 5 by LadyJSW61 from VitaMix Pro 750 Hey everybody this is an exciting purchase I made. I use my Vitamix so much I surprised it's still working. From soups to smoothies the devise is amazing. Great for a Christmas gift better for a personal gift.Date published: 2016-10-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Jvidal96 from awesome machine This is an awesome machine it will pulverized what ever you want to blend but the best is it looks great in the kitchen and you can talk while you blend because its very quiet i had a blendtec and the heritage 750 copper dances circles around the blendtec don't hesitate its worth the extra dollars you won't regret itDate published: 2016-05-28Rated 5 out of 5 by alarsen77 from Amazing Blender! So let me start this out by saying I very rarely write reviews for products that I buy, but this thing is so amazing I had to write a review. The copper color of this blender is absolutely gorgeous. I had decided I was going to start making green smoothies again and got out my nutri ninja and my first smoothie reminded me of why I had stopped making them in the first place. They turn out too pulpy and not smooth. So I decided I was going to finally spend the money and get a good blender and invested in the Vitamix 750. It was worth every penny I spent on it and I have used it every day since I got and many times twice a day. I have had it now a week and it takes anything you put into it and creates a very smooth smoothie. So much better than the nutri ninja I had. Also experimented with homemade ice cream and that turned out ok too (still have some practicing to do with that. Also recommend the 48 oz container for smaller batches. I use mine every day for my smoothie.Date published: 2016-04-23