Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage Blender, Copper
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender offers all the power and functionality of the Pro 750 but with the added durability of a solid-metal base with a copper finish. The 64-oz. container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. Engineered and hand built in the USA, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage brings true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Copper-plated base is burnished to light sheen and coated for protection against fingerprints and scratches.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultra-smooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #60204.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 13.6 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender 40% quieter than previous models.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Solid-metal housing with a brushed finish.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Green Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 1 minute. Serves 2.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
- Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, place all the ingredients in the order listed, with the strawberries on the bottom and the ice cubes on top. Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 45 seconds. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine the yogurt, cranberries, bananas, oranges and agave nectar. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kelton from Sufficient is an understatement I went back and forth for years, yes years about investing in this fine piece of equipment. I am SO happy I went for it. I am now a green smoothie drinker. I love greens, but I hate leafy texture or grainy pieces in my smoothies...r texture nut. The quality is there, the smooth texture is there, the cleaning power(ever gets peanut butter off the sides) is there. I haven’t done nut butters or soups yet, but I am well beyond impressed. Recommend 100 percent!Date published: 2018-03-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Teamcook from Great power and as advertised Purchased this for my wife. She loves it and it has the most power and simple use we’ve ever seen. The price is not easy for most, but you get what you pay for in this case. Only downside was the narrow add on smoothie cups. They are difficult to get ingredients accurate and we find ourselves blending and pouring, which we could've done without the extra cost. At the end of the day we love the overall performance and glad we purchased.Date published: 2018-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Pepe from Great The best product you should have in the kitchen. Highly recommended!Date published: 2018-03-03Rated 4 out of 5 by KateOhio from Still getting acquainted I’ve only used my Vitamix 750 a few times and look forward to doing more with it. I like that it really liquifies the frozen cherries I add to my protein drink, and that I don’t have to be afraid of the maximum speed. It is very loud, but I don’t know how you can keep the device quiet when you give it all that power.Date published: 2018-02-25Rated 4 out of 5 by Ljcluvspugs from Powerful and smooth Used mainly for smoothies. Love the tamper system and self cleaning.Date published: 2018-02-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Agnieszka from Amazing blender!!! After few months of debating I have finally purchased Vitamix Professional Series 750 and container to make flour. Yes it was a big investment but thanks to PayPal I was able to spread payment for 12 months with no interest. Needles to say I love my Vitamix. I am using it daily from making shakes, humus and soups. I don’t know how I was doing all of it before. There is nothing better than Morning shake made with a lot of ingredients and is chopped so fine that nothing get stuck in a straw while drinking. I would definitely recommend it because you get what you pay for, so the price is a little high but quality of foods made in Vitamix are amazing.Date published: 2018-02-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Berto from yep, the hype is true had this for two months now..i use it one to two times a day. I make multiple raw food drinks with this and its really smooth. ive made soups too. the cook book that comes with it has some great and easy recipes. this is a great blender..Date published: 2018-02-18Rated 4 out of 5 by Javier by from Ease of use and auto programming. Good machine the ease of use and programs makes it very convenient.Date published: 2018-02-17