Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage Blender, Copper
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender offers all the power and functionality of the Pro 750 but with the added durability of a solid-metal base with a copper finish. The 64-oz. container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. Engineered and hand built in the USA, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage brings true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Copper-plated base is burnished to light sheen and coated for protection against fingerprints and scratches.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultra-smooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #60204.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 13.6 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender 40% quieter than previous models.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Solid-metal housing with a brushed finish.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Green Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 1 minute. Serves 2.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
- Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, place all the ingredients in the order listed, with the strawberries on the bottom and the ice cubes on top. Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 45 seconds. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine the yogurt, cranberries, bananas, oranges and agave nectar. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Rated 5 out of 5 by happy2bcappy from New Wellness Companion! I purchased my Vitamix in October through the easy PayPal Payment plan and it is well worth the investment. My Vitamix is my new Wellness companion in that I have used this Pro750 model daily since November 19 to begin a green smoothie cleanse/diet for 10 days then transitioned into a daily green smoothie and plant based nutrition lifestyle. Each morning I look forward to greeting my beautiful copper metal Vitamix to begin my day with positive, healthy goodness that is provided by this wonderful machine. Looking forward to making sauces, hummus, non-dairy ice cream in the summer time. So many uses! I also like the warranty. Strong blade in this machine for blending all the vegetables and frozen fruit I drink daily.Date published: 2018-12-04Rated 5 out of 5 by RMB1 from Convenient Features I bought this model because of it's simplicity. The convenient dial allows me to easily operate the feature I want. I'm glad I bought this model.Date published: 2018-12-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Vinnysmom from Best small appliance ever! I’ve been contemplating purchasing a vitamix for a few years, after finally choosing the pro 750-I’m sorry I waited so long! This is by far the best blender I have ever used! Everything blends completely, effortlessly and fast. My smoothies have never tasted so delicious. I’ve used my vitamix twice a day since purchasing it and have already purchased the aer disc container to compliment it! Really can’t say enough great things about this high powered machine!Date published: 2018-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Granny7 from LOVE this Vitamix! This is my second Vitamix. When I moved, I gave my other one to my daughter and bought myself this new one. I love the fact that it fits under the cabinet on my counter (the older one didn't). I use this every day for so many different things. Can't live without my Vitamix!!! Superb product, great new design. I love everything about it.Date published: 2018-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Kafka from The most used appliance in my kitchen. And yes, this includes the dishwasher and microwave. I use the vitamix for smoothies, soups, sauces, sorbet. Plus the copper version is beautiful and easier to clean than my previous (taller) vitamix. A true workhorse, even for blending frozen items (I preassemble and freeze my smoothies for conveninece). Just a FYI, be sure to rinse completely and immediately after every use to prevent clouding of the container.Date published: 2018-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Sherry11 from Amazing blender!! I bought my vitamix a couple months ago and I absolutely love it. My kids say I’m the best smoothie maker now, thanks to this blender. Before, they just never turned out quite as good. We love Jamba Juice and can now make them just as good, right from home.Date published: 2018-11-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Tutu59 from Works so quickly We were looking for the best blender that was avalailble to replace our existing blender. We did much research. The price was off the charts, but we deciced that it was worth it.Date published: 2018-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Vipp from Solid machine Havn’t had a chance to enjoy my Pro750 as much as I would like to. Hurricane Michael caused us to lose electricity for two weeks and very limited grocery shopping available. I do like this solid machine so much that I have ordered one today for my grandson who is a chef and uses this one at work. It should make a great housewarming gift.Date published: 2018-11-19