Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage Blender, Copper
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage blender offers all the power and functionality of the Pro 750 but with the added durability of a solid-metal base with a copper finish. The 64-oz. container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. Engineered and hand built in the USA, the Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage brings true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Copper-plated base is burnished to light sheen and coated for protection against fingerprints and scratches.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultra-smooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #60204.
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 13.6 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor make the 750 blender 40% quieter than previous models.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Solid-metal housing with a brushed finish.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Green Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 1 minute. Serves 2.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
- Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, place all the ingredients in the order listed, with the strawberries on the bottom and the ice cubes on top. Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 45 seconds. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine the yogurt, cranberries, bananas, oranges and agave nectar. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Rated 5 out of 5 by bikellen from More than I dreamed of After years (!) of wanting to do more to help our family eat healthy, I made the leap to purchase this and learn how to make a variety of healthier options that are realistic for me (=easy, quick, and not too much to clean up!) This is awesome, and I can't believe how many recipes I'd actually want to make are in the cookbook that came with it.Date published: 2018-06-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Sarah824 from Most Amazing! Changed my life! Most amazing machine I’ve ever purchased. Quality is top notch and I have so much fun experimenting with my smoothies and trying mixtures I never bothered with before.Date published: 2018-06-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Redhead from This machine is Great Since I received the Professional Series 750 have used every day. It is the best blender, food processor I have ever had. I would recommend this machine to everyone. I will in the future buy one for each of my children.Date published: 2018-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by RaeG from Worth every penny! The motor in our inexpensive blender/food processor combo was not working well, so I started to research good quality blenders that would last a long time. I remembered that a family member had a Vitamix, so I asked if they would recommend getting one. They said theirs was 20+ years old, and they would definitely recommend this brand. I am so glad I listened! It has been a life changer! I have used it every day since we got it. I wasn’t sure if I would use the pre-programmed settings, but they do really work and take the guesswork out of recipes. I chose this particular model because of the high horsepower motor and low profile that allows it to fit under kitchen cabinets. Also, I find it easier to use the variable speed dial instead of a touchscreen like on the Smart System Blender, but that is just personal preference. My only regret is not getting this sooner. I will never go with another brand, and I look forward to many years of use with our Vitamix!Date published: 2018-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by IvanN from It's the best should have bought it a long time ago, didn't have a blender for a few years and planned on buying a vitamix, almost preferred to either have a vitamix or no blender at all.. now I finally have one!Date published: 2018-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Maureen23 from Super fast This is my second Vitamix. This has so much power that my recipes are done in less time. Love the versatility! I use it every day.Date published: 2018-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Kristyn from Love this blender! After 2 blenders breaking on me, I decided to quit throwing my money away and got the last blender I'll ever own. Nothing gets stuck. I can make super thick nice cream and frozen smoothies. My husband, my teenagers and I all make smoothies daily. So easy to use and clean. It's still pretty new to me so I look forward to trying to use it for recipes that require a food processor. One last thing I love about this is the lid. Easy to get on and off! Also, I love how the jar just sits on the base. No having to lock it in. I love the feel of it. It's solid and doesn't have a lot of extra parts that will break with heavy use.Date published: 2018-06-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Al123 from Great product!!! Glad I bought it for my wife. We both use it and live it. Should have gotten it long time ago.Date published: 2018-05-29