Vitamix Perfect Blend Smart Scale & Recipe App
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Plan healthier meals and take your Vitamix to its full potential with the Perfect Blend™ Smart Scale and free recipe app. This kitchen scale works in sync with a companion smartphone app to find delicious recipes, walk you step-by-step through them, keep you on track for nutritional goals, prepare shopping lists, choose your container and more. The scale also functions on its own as a highly accurate tool for weighing ingredients to the nearest .01 gram for precise results and nutrition.
- Set includes a Perfect Blend Smart Scale, two 20-oz. smoothie cups and a tablet/phone holder.
- Download the free Perfect Blend app to connect with the scale using Bluetooth technology.
- Choose from a growing collection of more than 500 blender recipes including drinks, dips, soups, sauces, entrees, side dishes, breads, cakes, baby food and more.
- Guided cooking leads you step-by-step through recipes.
- Search recipes by dietary preference or ingredient.
- Automatically scale recipes to your desired number of servings, ounces or calories.
- Edit and save app recipes to your specifications.
- See nutritional information for every ingredient as you add it to the container.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 1 1/2" high.
- Max. cap.: 13 lb.
- 20-oz. cap.,
- Model #061725.
- Built-in timer tracks your blending progress for the perfect consistency
- App includes timer with bell tone and displays the correct speed to use.
- Less mess by eliminating need for measuring cups.
- Select a predesigned meal plan and create customized shopping lists.
- Connect the scale to your favorite fitness apps through Apple Health or Google Fit.
- Weighs in both ounces and grams.
- Backlit LED display stays lit for 5 minutes.
- Built-in timer.
- Auto shutoff after 5 minutes.
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included).
- App compatible with Android, Apple iOS and Kindle.
- Micro-USB cable not included.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty on Perfect Blend Smart Scale.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not place heavy objects on top of scale during storage.
- Wipe scale clean with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
- Smoothie cups and lids are freezer and dishwasher safe.
- For use with cold drinks only.
- Do not use as a blending container with Vitamix machines.
- Freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alan S from Makes it much easier to get consistent results. We purchased the scale and use the app to make our smoothies now. No jams, no guessing the amount of ingredients, fewer utensils to wash.Date published: 2019-01-29Rated 5 out of 5 by JeffandBobbi from Game changer This has really expanded our arsenal for go to recipes. The ease of use allows for easier planning and experimenting of recipes.Date published: 2019-01-20Rated 3 out of 5 by mightypog from Wonderful for their recipes, awful for your own Making their recipes is a lot of fun. I've gotten fruit and veg back into my life. They are all tasty,and the nutritional information is great. It's not that hard to edit existing recipes if you want to substitute something. You wind up with an edited version of the recipe and you just give it a name, which is nice. The smoothie recipes are all tasty, too, so far. The scale itself is an awesome kitchen scale, too, way cooler than the one I already had. Trying to write your own recipe is hellish. The theory is awesome. You put the pitcher on the scale, tell it which ingredient you are about to add, then put it in the pitcher and it tells you how much it weighed and adds it to the recipe, nutrition info and all. But the app doesn't work. It's not just me. There are a lot of reviews to this effect. When you have finished adding the ingredient, the [ok] option does not appear. I finally figured out a work around, by adding a written comment (half a banana or whatever). Then, when the comment was finished the [done] option does not appear unless you click out of the app and then back in, [done] appears, then that takes you back to the recipe and [ok] appears, and that takes you to where you can add another ingredient. But then it stopped allowing me to add ingredients. The little  pencil icon does not appear. I thought I might try to save the recipe and then come back and edit it, but the first time I tried that, it saved fine but then vanished and could not be found in the recipe index. The second time, it wouldn't let me select [finished] even. The icons are often unresponsive, requiring clicking in and out of the app which only works half the time. That is a lot of things to go wrong with a single app. The thing is, people have been giving this feedback for quite a while, and yet the problem persists. I love Vitamix. I LOVE the product, love the customer service, and so on, so this surprises me. This is not consistent with what I have come to expect from this company. I realize it's a seperate company and is a partnership, but still. It's frustrating.Date published: 2019-01-18Rated 4 out of 5 by leenagent from Scale Great Features, App Experience Lagging Scale does its job well with measuring. App user interface appears to be out of date.Date published: 2019-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Greg201 from Great Scale The Vitamix scale is a great addition to our kitchen.Date published: 2019-01-11Rated 3 out of 5 by Marc I from Great idea, not yet delivered What a great idea but it doesn’t delivered as promissed.Date published: 2018-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by sanli from more then just a scale I'm very happy with my vitamix scale, is amazing how is connected to my phone, make my life easier, Thank you so muchDate published: 2018-11-07Rated 5 out of 5 by BooBoo from Really nice Nicely styled and functional too. Great scale for the kitchen.Date published: 2018-11-05