Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Vitamix Explorian blender is your ticket to a world of healthy cooking and innovative new culinary techniques. Prepare textured sauces, steamed soups, smoothies, baby food, bread dough, frozen desserts and more, all made with the wholesome ingredients of your choosing. The 48-oz. container fits nicely beneath kitchen cabinets.
- Variable speed control dial with 10 settings allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées.
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough and more.
- Includes a tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades without having to stop and scrape the sides.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor pulverizes tough, whole-food ingredients with ease.
- 48-oz. container is ideal for medium-size batches (3–5 servings) and fits below cabinets.
- Vitamix is a fourth-generation, family-owned company based near Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 8" x 18" high.
- 48-oz. cap.
- 10 lb.8 oz.
- Model # 064068.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds.
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability.
- Stainless-steel base with black finish.
- Includes Vitamix First Blends recipe booklet.
- 5-year full warranty covers parts, labor, and two-way shipping.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Katelyn Y from Review - E310 I have tried the basic one and wasn’t overly impressed. I expected more out of it. I’ve read so many great things about your products that I want to buy a newer model but before I go and spend that amount of money I was hoping you could maybe direct me to a particular model? I make smoothies every morning, so I’m not sure if there is one that is great, especially for that. I just wanted to be honest and hopefully get an opinion back! I would love to try a different model. Thank you.Date published: 2019-02-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Stela from Powerful machine! I bought my Vitamix a month ago. I wasn’t sure which one to buy and decided to go with the E/310 explorer since this was my first Vitamix. I am impressed with the power but unsure about a possible defect. The container doesn’t fit the base securely when turned on. It moves about half an inch to the right. I wish it would have a snug fit when in motion.Date published: 2019-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by J Cole from I love my Vitamix!! Christmas present from my wife. I’ve wanted one for years. The best blenders on the market. Boycotting Jamba Juice for sure!Date published: 2019-02-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Kathymax from NEED HEARING AIDS NOW Just made Corn soup as first recipe to try. The noise level on 10 is so loud my ears are ringing!! I had to stop it before time eadyup. Obviously this is going back tomorrow. Why would you sell something that can ruin a person's hearing???Date published: 2019-02-01Rated 4 out of 5 by Sewsanne from Takes a while to get the hang of it I like this blender but can't get almonds to blend to a butter consistency. The nuts come out more like a thick gritty paste. I don't think a larger container would help because I'm not only hoping to get about a cup of butter. The blender is easy to clean and does fit under my countertops.Date published: 2019-02-01Rated 5 out of 5 by willc from An excellent blender for my fitness needs I use my Vitamix for healthy eating lifestyle. I am glad that I purchased it.Date published: 2019-01-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Nickie13 from Happy Camper I purchased this for a gift and the recipient is thrilled with it and all the things she can do with it. I believe it is used almost everyday.Date published: 2019-01-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Mimi1954 from Special Christmas Gifts! I bought two of these for my daughters for Christmas! I have had my VitaMix for about 7 years and have loved it since the beginning! I have wanted to buy one for each of my girls for a long time! This year I saved up and did it! They are thoroughly enjoying them and making many of the recipes I have shared with them! So happy I was able to do this for them! I didn't want to wait any longer! I always wished I had bought mine 20 years ago while my girls were younger! I was able drop 4 sizes by drinking green smoothies and my plan was to get healthier! Thank you for the Best high speed blender ever made!Date published: 2019-01-27