Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Vitamix Explorian blender is your ticket to a world of healthy cooking and innovative new culinary techniques. Prepare textured sauces, steamed soups, smoothies, baby food, bread dough, frozen desserts and more, all made with the wholesome ingredients of your choosing. The 48-oz. container fits nicely beneath kitchen cabinets.
- Variable speed control dial with 10 settings allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées.
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough and more.
- Includes a tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades without having to stop and scrape the sides.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor pulverizes tough, whole-food ingredients with ease.
- 48-oz. container is ideal for medium-size batches (3–5 servings) and fits below cabinets.
- Vitamix is a fourth-generation, family-owned company based near Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 8" x 18" high.
- 48-oz. cap.
- 10 lb.8 oz.
- Model # 064068.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds.
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability.
- Stainless-steel base with black finish.
- Includes Vitamix First Blends recipe booklet.
- 5-year full warranty covers parts, labor, and two-way shipping.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steph16 from Best blender I've ever purchased Smoothies, ice cream with no junk or toxic ingredients! Love it! Easy to clean. Thank you Vitamix!Date published: 2019-04-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Ashly from Great blender The blender is a bit smaller than I was expecting (I guess I should have paid more attention to the dimensions listed) but I am very happy with my purchase. I use it every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day, and it's done the job excellently.Date published: 2019-04-09Rated 3 out of 5 by JPower from Excellent product Unparalleled in terms of performance, I have zero regrets with this purchase despite the hefty price tag.Date published: 2019-04-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Cherith from Awesome It’s everything I hoped it would be. I have made so many things. This is an essential purchase when making plant based sauces. It’s incedible the difference a vitamix can make.Date published: 2019-04-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Debbie Mom from Perfect size I don't know why I waited so long! One of the best purchases ever!Date published: 2019-03-23Rated 5 out of 5 by MBAK from Powerhouse Very happy with this blender. I make veggie smoothies, batters (for baking), and have even been blending celery for juice with it and then pressing the juice out of the blended celery - much more juice this way than with a juicer.Date published: 2019-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Toni75 from Great blender We bought this to replace an older Model Vitamix that we abused for about 15 years.Date published: 2019-03-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Maks from How I expected. I bought the Vitamix E310 one month ago and I love him. To invest in good quality was the best decision.Date published: 2019-03-13
Does this E310 base work and fit with the original 64 oz blender container/blade and the shorter 32 oz dry and wet continer/blades?Hi irish, The E310 is compatible with all classic containers as well as the Ascent containers.Date published: 2019-03-18