Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 780 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This reconditioned top-of-the-line Vitamix 780 combines blazing-fast, powerful performance with the ease of touchscreen controls. The LED-lit panel works even when your hands are wet and is easy to wipe clean. Enjoy professional-quality blending, pureeing, friction-cooking, ice cream making and more – all in a sleek design made to fit under most kitchen cabinets.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- Glass LED touchscreen panel with one-touch control and adjustable speed scale.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 12.9 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Vitamix model number #59464.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor for super-quiet operation.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Black PVC plastic housing.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeanbr from Amazing machine I bought the Vitamix one month ago on the recommendation of my cousin who has had the same refurbished model for a couple of years. It is a powerful machine that blends everything so well. It feels very sturdy and well built. It is easy to clean.Date published: 2018-11-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Faith V from Excellent piece of equipment! Ever since I purchased this vitamix I use it every day 3-5 times now daily basis. Works amazing perfect every time!Date published: 2018-10-22Rated 5 out of 5 by GinnyBenson from Hard to Believe Refurbished It is hard for. me to believe that is not brand new! I can detect nothing "refurbished" about it. Works like a dream and still comes with a 5 year warranty. Smoothies have never been smoother!Date published: 2018-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by mandm from Better than expected! We bought our Vitamix after careful research and reviews. We settled on the touchscreen 780 which we really like and enjoy. On first use, we were concerned about a smell from the motor but that dissipated after what can only be described as the break-in period. From smoothies to hot steamy soups and fruity frozen drinks, this beauty does it all with ease.Date published: 2018-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Skeets7 from Great Blender We purchased the 780 about a month ago and we love it. It is mostly used for healthy smoothies everyday. I also own a Blendtec classic, and the 780 is a better blender for our needs (smoother smoothie). To be fair, the Vitamix costs more, but it's worth it in my opinion. My only complaint is the amount of time it takes for them to ship. It should not take a week or more to ship a blender. Okay, I digress. If you want a GREAT blender this one fits the bill.Date published: 2018-10-03Rated 5 out of 5 by LisaT from Great blender! I’ve got 3 vitamix blenders (at 3 different locations) and I love them all! Two are refurbished and one was bought new. Keep it up!Date published: 2018-10-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike L from Outstanding Value I purchased a reconditioned 780 but wanted to wait a couple months before I posted a review. I have to say for the price this was a steal. I use it for making smoothies after my workouts and it's far exceeded my expectations. I also purchased the 48oz container and found it to be the perfect size for my daily use.Date published: 2018-09-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Trmarler from Incredible product, incredible Quality Bought my 780 recently for making smoothies and mixed drinks. I use it every day. The feel of the machine and the quality is amazing and unmatched in consumer grade blenders.Date published: 2018-08-27