Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 780 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This reconditioned top-of-the-line Vitamix 780 combines blazing-fast, powerful performance with the ease of touchscreen controls. The LED-lit panel works even when your hands are wet and is easy to wipe clean. Enjoy professional-quality blending, pureeing, friction-cooking, ice cream making and more – all in a sleek design made to fit under most kitchen cabinets.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- Glass LED touchscreen panel with one-touch control and adjustable speed scale.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 12.9 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Vitamix model number #59464.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor for super-quiet operation.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Black PVC plastic housing.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kaaren from Our Second home needed a Vitamix We have a Vitamix in Iowa that we use everyday. Second home in Colorado we had another brand. Not the same. Bought the 780 for Colorado and donated the other brand to DAV.Date published: 2019-06-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Chicory from Convenient & simple to Use Bought this product for my daughter. The electronic controls are so easy to use; press a button and walk away. She says it's amazing & wonderful! Great for making smoothies when short on time. I also think this model would benefit anyone who needs uncomplicated instructions; allowing them to make nutritious drinks and preserve their independence.Date published: 2019-06-08Rated 5 out of 5 by AEBDEN1 from Best Purchase Ever I love Vitamix blender. I purchased a refurbished model and could not be happier. I have wanted one of these for so long and finally decided it was time. I love to cook so this comes in quite handy. I no longer have to worry about not being able to make something cause my blender / chopper would not be able to handle the ingredients. I have made lots and lots of Almond milk, which I love!!Date published: 2019-05-28Rated 5 out of 5 by touradj from Healthy Mind & Body Starts with Healthy Food I have been using Vitamin and finally I could eat healthy and have lost 17 ponds in one year. I feel great and my sleeping quality has increased...Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Gabby2019 from Very pleased with all aspects of reconditioned 780 I bought a reconditioned Vitamix just over a month ago, and am so pleased with it! Definitely the way to go to get a top of the line blender with warranty at an affordable price.Date published: 2019-05-08Rated 5 out of 5 by timbers from The best blender out there.... by far. I bought my reconditioned VITAMIX and am so glad I did. Easy to use. Great power. Has several pre-programed routines.Date published: 2019-04-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Swampdonkey from Reconditioned 780 A splurge but totally worth it! Preprogrammed settings are great, performance is top notch, plus a 5 year warranty! No brainer!Date published: 2019-04-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Slots from Awesome Machine! I love the 780. One touch button settings are great.Date published: 2019-04-16