Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 780 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This reconditioned top-of-the-line Vitamix 780 combines blazing-fast, powerful performance with the ease of touchscreen controls. The LED-lit panel works even when your hands are wet and is easy to wipe clean. Enjoy professional-quality blending, pureeing, friction-cooking, ice cream making and more – all in a sleek design made to fit under most kitchen cabinets.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- Glass LED touchscreen panel with one-touch control and adjustable speed scale.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 12.9 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Vitamix model number #59464.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor for super-quiet operation.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Black PVC plastic housing.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trmarler from Incredible product, incredible Quality Bought my 780 recently for making smoothies and mixed drinks. I use it every day. The feel of the machine and the quality is amazing and unmatched in consumer grade blenders.Date published: 2018-08-27Rated 5 out of 5 by apssssssss from works great easy to use, easy to clean, makes great smoothies!Date published: 2018-08-22Rated 5 out of 5 by QuirkyMix from So far, I love it! I have had the Vitamix for a couple of months now, and I'm loving it. It works just like advertized, making anything I put in it smooth and delicious.Date published: 2018-08-03Rated 5 out of 5 by KateW from Impressive machine! I bought this reconditioned machine about a month ago. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. This is one impressive machine. It is extremely powerful and it cleans itself!Date published: 2018-07-25Rated 5 out of 5 by philH from Way cool!!!! Luv IT!!! Been dreaming of the Vitamix for awhile. Since going vegan, decided it was time to purchase one (all my friends have one), so happy I did!!!!!!Date published: 2018-07-23Rated 5 out of 5 by DebbieM from Great product! I’m so happy I bought the vitamix reconditioned 780! I love this blender! I love the preset features!Date published: 2018-07-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Careym from I can’t believe I wait d so long to purchase I purchased my Vitabeast a couple months ago and I have been very happy. I am not a fan of leafy greens but making smoothies has drastically increased my veggies intake. Almond milk is also easy to make. ( I purchased a refurbished 780)Date published: 2018-07-18Rated 5 out of 5 by JPMP from Really cool Vitamix! This is my second Vitamix, I have one of the 500 series at another location and just couldn’t be without one. Decided to try the reconditioned 780. It seems brand new, packed as if new and works great. I like this one better than my 500 series! Very powerful when making health smoothies and love the controls, although I thought I would not. Unbelievable ability to smoothly pulverize frozen fruit, fresh greens, nut butters, hemp seeds and my ice cubes made from nut milks. (Like my smoothies frozen-ish, but don’t like the sugar of too much fruit) I would highly recommend this reconditioned blender!Date published: 2018-07-07