Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 780 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This reconditioned top-of-the-line Vitamix 780 combines blazing-fast, powerful performance with the ease of touchscreen controls. The LED-lit panel works even when your hands are wet and is easy to wipe clean. Enjoy professional-quality blending, pureeing, friction-cooking, ice cream making and more – all in a sleek design made to fit under most kitchen cabinets.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- Glass LED touchscreen panel with one-touch control and adjustable speed scale.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 12.9 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Vitamix model number #59464.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor for super-quiet operation.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Black PVC plastic housing.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RRichardson from Love it. Just getting started but the ease of use, power of the machine, lack of noise, will make this one of our favorite appliances. Works really well.Date published: 2019-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Jane00 from Handsome and functional I passed on my old Vitamix to my daughter after she borrowed it and wanted one. After looking through reviews and articles I decided to purchase a top of the line refurbished machine and extended the warranty. I am so happy that I did. This models pre-programmed settings mean I can push a button and walk away while the task is completed instead of adjusting speeds manually. The wider container is more efficient for pulsing nuts and soups than either the narrower container or my Cuisinart and it is much easier to scrape out the contents from under the blade. It is incredibly powerful, fits under my cabinets on my counter so I can leave it out which means I use it more often and it looks good! I can also use my old dry food container for grinding grains when I need to saving me from having to purchase another container at this time. It is still a noisy machine but I am not bothered by that. This particular model gives me the power and options I want at the price I was willing to pay and the extended warranty gives me the same coverage as a brand new machine.Date published: 2019-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by deb k from Works like a champ I use mine exclusively for frozen (thick) smoothies. I have burned out a blender every 3 months for I don't know how long? I broke down and purchased the Vitamix reconditioned. I was initially nervous because it smelled like the motor was burning, which the instructions would happen the first few uses. The burning smell stopped at use #4 and it's been going strong ever since. I use it at least 1x per week.Date published: 2018-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeanbr from Amazing machine I bought the Vitamix one month ago on the recommendation of my cousin who has had the same refurbished model for a couple of years. It is a powerful machine that blends everything so well. It feels very sturdy and well built. It is easy to clean.Date published: 2018-11-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Faith V from Excellent piece of equipment! Ever since I purchased this vitamix I use it every day 3-5 times now daily basis. Works amazing perfect every time!Date published: 2018-10-22Rated 5 out of 5 by GinnyBenson from Hard to Believe Refurbished It is hard for. me to believe that is not brand new! I can detect nothing "refurbished" about it. Works like a dream and still comes with a 5 year warranty. Smoothies have never been smoother!Date published: 2018-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by mandm from Better than expected! We bought our Vitamix after careful research and reviews. We settled on the touchscreen 780 which we really like and enjoy. On first use, we were concerned about a smell from the motor but that dissipated after what can only be described as the break-in period. From smoothies to hot steamy soups and fruity frozen drinks, this beauty does it all with ease.Date published: 2018-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Skeets7 from Great Blender We purchased the 780 about a month ago and we love it. It is mostly used for healthy smoothies everyday. I also own a Blendtec classic, and the 780 is a better blender for our needs (smoother smoothie). To be fair, the Vitamix costs more, but it's worth it in my opinion. My only complaint is the amount of time it takes for them to ship. It should not take a week or more to ship a blender. Okay, I digress. If you want a GREAT blender this one fits the bill.Date published: 2018-10-03