Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This sleek reconditioned machine combines the company's signature vortex blending action with a low-profile 64-oz. container that fits easily beneath most cabinets.
- Variable-speed operation and a pulse feature give you complete control over blending texture, allowing you to adjust speed with a simple turn of the dial.
- Extremely versatile appliance can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—plus whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Efficiently blends mixtures at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Vitamix Reconditioned machines go through a rigorous 17-point inspection for certification.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.; 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 17 1/4" high.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts
- 120V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- 2.2 peak-horsepower motor ensures fast, powerful blending.
- High/Low control adjusts the speed of the blades for processing tough, whole-food ingredients and fine-tuning texture.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- PVC plastic housing; durable laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Kiwi Lime Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serves 1.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
Rated 5 out of 5 by miss Mel from easy to use - excellent results Very happy with this purchase. Performs exactly as I had hoped / expected. I also love that it fit under kitchen cabinets while on the counter.Date published: 2019-02-12Rated 5 out of 5 by GaryW from Awesome! I've owned this awesome machine for several months now and I wouldn't buy anything else. In a minute or less you can have a perfect smoothie. Due to a medical condition I can only drink smoothies. This machine is standing up to five smoothies a day. Look no further. This is the machine you should own.Date published: 2019-02-06Rated 5 out of 5 by FLYNNNSTR from Robust construction and a great time saver Smoothies, soups and meal prep are completed extremely fast. Much better performance than any other mixer to eliminating graininess of soups and smoothiness.Date published: 2019-01-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Robert40900 from Great performance, great value! Bought this Vitamix about a month or so ago, and it has been excellent. I have primarily used it for making breakfast smoothies, which for this unit is a chip shot. I have also used it for blending veggies for some awesome sauces and it works great. Fast and smooth, very powerful motor. Clean up is super easy as well. I love it. The refurbished unit I bought looks like brand new to me, could not tell it was refurbished at all.Date published: 2019-01-28Rated 5 out of 5 by sandyfeet from Powerful blender I received my Vitamix as a gift. I have used it for two months-every day-with no negative issues. Smoothies are super easy! I’ve made bread crumbs, pecan butter and almond butter. Yum!! I would highly recommend this powerful blender!Date published: 2019-01-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Matttt from It’s the bomb! It blends like no other. Best tool in the kitchen!Date published: 2019-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Kris0 from worth the investment We use a blender almost every day so we wanted something that would be powerful and last. Knowing this would be a lifelong investment, we opted for a reconditioned Vitamix to make sure that we'd never have to buy another blender again. Using the payment plan option also helped. I know so many people who are completely happy with theirs but the first time we used it for frozen banana nice cream, we confirmed this was a great decision.Date published: 2019-01-04Rated 4 out of 5 by Conbon from As described. Why not buy reconditioned! I researched heavily and the vitamix was continually on top ratings. The model I settled on was a bit over my budget but the reconditioned offer fit the bill. It arrived practically as new. New manuals, new jug etc etc. Only concern was it arrived on the doorstep without signature required. Thankfully nobody stole my new machine before got to enjoy it as much as we have. I’m off to whip up a smoothie. Cheers. !!!!!Date published: 2018-11-21