Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This sleek reconditioned machine combines the company's signature vortex blending action with a low-profile 64-oz. container that fits easily beneath most cabinets.
- Variable-speed operation and a pulse feature give you complete control over blending texture, allowing you to adjust speed with a simple turn of the dial.
- Extremely versatile appliance can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—plus whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Efficiently blends mixtures at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Vitamix Reconditioned machines go through a rigorous 17-point inspection for certification.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.; 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 17 1/4" high.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts
- 120V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- 2.2 peak-horsepower motor ensures fast, powerful blending.
- High/Low control adjusts the speed of the blades for processing tough, whole-food ingredients and fine-tuning texture.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- PVC plastic housing; durable laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Kiwi Lime Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serves 1.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
Rated 5 out of 5 by Loray from Certified Reconditioned 5300 Love my Vitamix. I have been making green smoothies every day.Date published: 2018-09-16Rated 5 out of 5 by JanJay from Works great! been using it everyday I've been using this everyday to make smoothies. it chews up frozen fruits with ease. I'm happy with the investment. I use to have bullet, but this doesDate published: 2018-09-12Rated 5 out of 5 by EliNav from Vitamix for life About 2 months ago my roommate and I bought the 5300 Vitamix with gusto. As soon as it arrived at my place, we fell in love with how it looks. Even now we are still in love with it and super happy with it. It is worth every penny! :)Date published: 2018-09-05Rated 1 out of 5 by jusanfelici from It broke the third time I used it!! I've wanted a Vitamix for many years, and when I finally got around to getting one... it broke the third time I used it!! And I was making a simple smoothie with milk and frozen fruit, nothing fancy. Bummer!Date published: 2018-09-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Victor Hugo from Best kitchen appliance purchase ever! Really like this blender. The texture I can get now on smoothies is unbelievable. Powerful enough to blend frozen fruit.. saves lots of time cooking. Top quality product.. thanks Vitamix!!Date published: 2018-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by gbenoit from Great value! We've owned our reconditioned 5300 Vitamix for over a month now, and are very pleased with the product. It arrived packed well, and looked as though it had never been used. It is a powerful machine and makes a great smoothie. We are looking forward to trying several of the recipes in the cookbook which was also included.Date published: 2018-08-31Rated 5 out of 5 by CT501 from Best I've ever used. Never thought I could get blended as well as I have. Cleanup is amazingly simple and quick. Ease of use. Finally, like the ability to have the power switch on, without the blender "being on".Date published: 2018-08-31Rated 4 out of 5 by Nguyrn from Certified Reconditioned 5300 I tried once, exellence working without a tamper, but I decided to return because of the sound.Date published: 2018-08-28