Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This sleek reconditioned machine combines the company's signature vortex blending action with a low-profile 64-oz. container that fits easily beneath most cabinets.
- Variable-speed operation and a pulse feature give you complete control over blending texture, allowing you to adjust speed with a simple turn of the dial.
- Extremely versatile appliance can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—plus whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Efficiently blends mixtures at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Vitamix Reconditioned machines go through a rigorous 17-point inspection for certification.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.; 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 17 1/4" high.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts
- 120V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- 2.2 peak-horsepower motor ensures fast, powerful blending.
- High/Low control adjusts the speed of the blades for processing tough, whole-food ingredients and fine-tuning texture.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- PVC plastic housing; durable laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Kiwi Lime Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serves 1.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ashley9876 from Love, Love, Love it! It is beyond my expectations and you would never know it was not a brand new model! Very happy with our purchase! Thank youDate published: 2019-04-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Danishdutch from Worth the money This is the second time I have purchased this refurbished model as gifts to my children. They have both been amazing and just like new. Excellent quality and performance. No complaints and only accolades!Date published: 2019-04-19Rated 3 out of 5 by John K from It’s average low end model for Vitamix I purchased the vitamix 5300 refurbished. I personal bought 3 pervious vitamix for family as gift. I bought one for my dad, one for my mother-in-law and for myself. This was my fourth vitamix I purchased. My sister asked if I could give her my vitamix. She knows I am able to afford these kinds of expensive items and she notice I purchased one for my dad and she asked for his when she saw it and maybe dad doesn’t use it so she asked for his and he said he can’t even he doesn’t use it because I bought it. So I thought I will buy myself another one and give her my. I was not impressed with the casting. It looks okay and it doesn’t have the auto settings. Instead I just gave her this one as a gift and kept my old one. It’s a okay model, but would expect better from vitamix.Date published: 2019-04-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Eph7 from Pleased Great product and value. This reconditioned blender has been a faithful workhorse. We blend daily and it’s so easy to clean. Usually just a quick rinse is all it takes. Love our VitamixDate published: 2019-04-16Rated 4 out of 5 by RamRam from A Must Have I bought my Certified Reconditioned Vitamix about a couple of months ago and I'm happy that I did. This machine is amazing and it makes you build a lifestyle around it. I have made amazing smoothies with it and it hasn't disappointed me thus far. The only negative thing that I have to say is that my blade had a few scratches and more importantly, a small chip. It's not big enough to negatively effect the stuff I make with it, but I wasn't expecting a chip either. All in all, it was a good purchase.Date published: 2019-04-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Sandra W from It stopped working after less than 2 months. It stopped working and I had to send it back for repairDate published: 2019-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by GaryA from ❤️❤️❤️ it! I bought this as my travel blender as I already own a 5200. The 5300 blends like a boss! Love the pulse and continuously variable from low to full speed feature. The larger blades see to bog down less than the 5200. I am NPO and blend meats and all kinds of food daily for feeding tube application. I am using the 5300 daily and the 5200 has become my travel blenderDate published: 2019-04-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Emj66 from Cashew milk for days My partner and I bought this because my ninja died and his blender wasn’t cutting it. It makes the smoothest smoothies and cashew milk. If you’re going vegan then this is a must. Worth the price.Date published: 2019-04-15