Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This sleek reconditioned machine combines the company's signature vortex blending action with a low-profile 64-oz. container that fits easily beneath most cabinets.
- Variable-speed operation and a pulse feature give you complete control over blending texture, allowing you to adjust speed with a simple turn of the dial.
- Extremely versatile appliance can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—plus whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Efficiently blends mixtures at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Vitamix Reconditioned machines go through a rigorous 17-point inspection for certification.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.; 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 17 1/4" high.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts
- 120V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- 2.2 peak-horsepower motor ensures fast, powerful blending.
- High/Low control adjusts the speed of the blades for processing tough, whole-food ingredients and fine-tuning texture.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- PVC plastic housing; durable laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Kiwi Lime Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serves 1.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ARW1 from Easy to use. I make smoothies daily. My vitamix works great and is easy to use.Date published: 2020-01-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Runnerpop from Works like new I bought my vita mix 2 months ago, works just like new. Very user friendly and makes nice soups!Date published: 2020-01-13Rated 1 out of 5 by TacTaco78 from Disappointing QC on reconditioned unit I bought this refurbished Vitamix two months ago. Today, I got it out of the box, plugged it in and proceeded to blend some hot pepper sauce. The machine lasted all of 20 seconds before it quit working. Dead, nothing. How do I go about returning this disappointment?Date published: 2019-12-31Rated 5 out of 5 by RachelR from I love this freaking thing My husband and I bought this a few months ago and it has been such a blessing. We have awesome veggie and fruit smoothies every morning and feel so much better. This thing absolutely pulverizes veggies - things I never would have put in our old blender like carrots, celery, raw beets. It's loud but whatever, it's a blender. Blenders are loud. I love that it cleans itself, and I love that it comes with a warranty. I also like that the knob goes from 1 - 10 without any extra bells and whistles. It's straightforward and is an absolute powerhouse. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.Date published: 2019-12-26Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsD2003 from Impressive I bought this for a gift for our daughter who works 14 hour shifts and needs a quick way to make nutritious meals. She has had it for two months and loves it. She uses it twice a day. Clean up is a breeze and she has tried many recipes in the cookbook that was included.Date published: 2019-12-26Rated 5 out of 5 by craigly_327 from Just as good as brand new If they have a refurbished one available I highly suggest going that route. No difference to me from buying a new one.Date published: 2019-12-26Rated 1 out of 5 by DavidCsf from Think I got a dud Was making hummus (not even peanut butter or something that hard) and the machine broke down 3 times.Date published: 2019-12-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Martina from Fantastic We had have our Vitamix for a couple of months now and love it. Nobody would ever guess that it is refurbished. I read that one review that said it was noisy but I don't find it any louder than any other blender or processor that I have had. Completely satisfied and don't know what took me so long to buy one.Date published: 2019-12-24