Vitamix Certified Reconditioned 5300 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Offering the same legendary power and performance as a brand new model, Vitamix Certified Reconditioned blenders make fast work of a wide variety of kitchen prep tasks. This sleek reconditioned machine combines the company's signature vortex blending action with a low-profile 64-oz. container that fits easily beneath most cabinets.
- Variable-speed operation and a pulse feature give you complete control over blending texture, allowing you to adjust speed with a simple turn of the dial.
- Extremely versatile appliance can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients—plus whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Efficiently blends mixtures at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Vitamix Reconditioned machines go through a rigorous 17-point inspection for certification.
- Every Certified Reconditioned machine comes with a brand new cookbook package, container, two-part lid and tamper.
- Built and reconditioned by hand in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.; 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 17 1/4" high.
- 12 lb.
- 1380 watts
- 120V, 50/60 Hz, 11.5A.
- 2.2 peak-horsepower motor ensures fast, powerful blending.
- High/Low control adjusts the speed of the blades for processing tough, whole-food ingredients and fine-tuning texture.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- PVC plastic housing; durable laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- Five-year manufacturer's Full Warranty covers parts, labor and return shipping.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made and reconditioned in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Kiwi Lime Smoothie Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine all the ingredients in the order listed and cover with the lid. Puree, slowly increasing the speed to high and using the tamper the press the ingredients into the blades if necessary, until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serves 1.
Recipe courtesy of Vitamix
Rated 5 out of 5 by bfitnhappy from Best blender ever - super powerful. Love my Vitamix. Powerful, easy to clean and easy to use. Highly recommend.Date published: 2019-06-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Andreanne from Perfect! My Vitamix is perfect!! It’s look like a new Vitamix even if it’s a reconditioned one. I’m so happy!Date published: 2019-06-28Rated 5 out of 5 by justin7853 from Perfect purchase Don't be afraid of the price it was worth the moneyDate published: 2019-06-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Cathy 227 from Easy to use I use it every day what more can I say. Very easy to usDate published: 2019-06-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Sherri8358 from Fast and efficient. I’ve had this machine for a couple months. I use it every single day.Date published: 2019-06-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Ryan1976 from Solid Unit this is a great unit, I used to use a nutribullet but it kept burning out when trying to make thick sauces like hummus. this is the machine for me!Date published: 2019-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Dana22222 from great features! I purchased my Vitamix 6 weeks ago and it was a great experience!! I recommend this product to all my close friends. If I need, I will go back to this website and buy another oneDate published: 2019-05-30Rated 5 out of 5 by MominONtario from The vitamix 5300 has simplified my life. I have had this for about 2 months and it is easier to use than my old Osterizer. I used to hesitate to make smoothies in the AM for my children because I knew it would take an extra 5-10 minutes I did not have to reposition the fruit multiple times and get it all blended. No more of that. Just put everything in and zip, it is done in under a minute. The best part , which I did not appreciate was going to be so great, is that this is a snap to clean - fill w water, drop of soap, and blend for one minute really does get it totally clean. My older children can do this! My old blender would sit around for days until someone (always me) got around to cleaning it. Now my husband and 12 and 14 year old not only make smoothies but clean the vitamix. I have also made pizza dough in this which is great -- less mess, no more getting my hands messy and having to spend time clearing of the counter, which was always a barrier. We are very happy with this purchase.Date published: 2019-05-30