Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender
Since 1937, Vitamix machines have set the standard for durability, versatility and sheer power. The Professional Series 200 model features a formidable commercial-grade 2-peak-horsepower motor that works in concert with laser-cut stainless-steel blades to blend, puree, chop and mix with remarkable precision and speed. Its lightweight shatterproof blending container can handle anything from crushed ice to hot soups.
- Variable speed operation offers exceptional control over texture and temperature.
- 2-peak-horsepower motor provides the power and speed to mix ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile appliance can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- One-piece precision-crafted stainless-steel blade stays sharp through rugged daily use.
- Metal-to-metal connection between container and base prevents stripping or wear.
- 64-oz. copolyester container is BPA free, lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Two-piece lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Includes patented tamper tool, cookbook and instructional DVD.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic base; BPA-free copolyester container.
- 7 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 20" high.
- 64 fl. oz. capacity.
- 12 lb.
- 2 peak HP motor.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
- Gazpacho Recipe
In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup of the onion, 1 cup of the tomatoes, 3/4 cup of the cucumbers, the 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. of the lemon juice, 1 Tbs. of the olive oil, the parsley and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
In a Vitamix blender, combine the remaining onion with the remaining 4 tsp. lemon juice, the 1 Tbs. salt, the garlic, thyme, vinegar and bread. Turn the blender on, slowly increase the speed to the highest setting and blend until smooth, stopping the blender to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add half of the remaining tomatoes, cucumbers and bell pepper and blend until completely smooth, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl. Blend the remaining tomatoes, cucumbers and bell pepper until smooth. Transfer to the bowl and season with pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
Just before serving, transfer the soup to the blender. With the blender set on the lowest setting, slowly stream in the remaining 3 Tbs. olive oil and blend for 1 minute. Adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
Ladle the gazpacho into bowls. Garnish each portion with a heaping spoonful of the diced vegetables and a dollop of crème fraîche. Serves 4 to 6.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Like
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vitamix buyer from Vitamix Purchase I had ordered the Professional Series 200 but apparently these were out of stock. The Vitamix 5200 was used to replace this order. This was actually an upgrade and very much approciated. I was very pleased with the outcome of this order.Date published: 2016-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave190 from Great blender Have had it for a couple months now, and use it almost daily. Had a Kitchen Aid, and Ninja. This one is heads and tails better. Well worth the cost!Date published: 2016-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeannine from Powerful I am happy I bought this. I is better than any other blender I have used.Date published: 2016-06-09Rated 5 out of 5 by mrsvoth from I love it! I was in the market for a new blender, and really like using this Vitamix. It is powerful, and I love the large container. This is easy to clean, too.Date published: 2016-05-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Tleigh from Turbo blender! The price tag on this blender has kept me from purchasing it in the past. The sale price, while still pretty high, made the buy a little easier to do! I do not regret my decision. This blender is powerful and large. I was previously using a very inexpensive applicance basically for smoothies whose motor would groan under the weight of the ingredients I was using. Not so with the Vitamix! The motor is powerful and the blade blends a smoothie in no time flat! You can use it for a myriad of .other things also. One of the nicest things about the blender is the hard cover recipe book that comes with it. Very nice applicance and I have to admit well worth the money. Just make sure you put the top on tight....otherwise you will be cleaning smoothie off the ceiling like I did!!Date published: 2016-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by AB07 from Great taste!! I bought this a few weeks ago and will never drink a smoothie out of any other blender again! My green smoothie is a beautiful bright green and all of the ingredients are perfectly blended and never grainy. I definitely recommend!Date published: 2016-04-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Bigmoe from Beyond my expectations I bought this recently with the hopes of moving in a healthy direction. The blender far exceeds any expectations I ever had for this or any blender. Makes all smoothies effortlessly, I am so happy I went for the vitamix 200 and not an imitation blender that claims to do the same.Date published: 2016-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Courtney from Excellent product One of the Best investments you can make for your kitchen period.Date published: 2016-02-01