Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Vitamix machines have long offered a combination of durability, versatility and power unmatched by any conventional blender. The Professional Series 750 blender features preset programs for making smoothies, frozen desserts, soups and purees and for cleaning that make it the most multifunctional Vitamix yet. Its 64-oz.-cap. blending container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results. It’s also the most powerful blender on the market today, bringing true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness.
- One of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #1944.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Nickel-plated PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-stainless steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1440 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Frozen Banana Treat Recipe
Break each banana into 3 or 4 pieces. Place in a Vitamix blender and add the almond milk. Start on low variable speed and slowly increase the speed, then switch to high and blend, using a tamper as needed, until the mixture is smooth and firm. Stop blending at this point. Scoop into glasses and add toppings as desired. Serve immediately. Makes 1 1/2 to 2 cups.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
- Orange Carrot Smoothie Recipe
Add the carrot to a Vitamix blender and pulse until shredded. Add the orange, banana and ice and blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into 1 or 2 glasses and serve immediately. Serves 1 to 2.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 1 out of 5 by Suong from Not happy! I bought this blender recently after I noticed my almost 7 year old one making funny noises. Unfortunately this one is already staring to make shrill noises. I need a blender every day so it is very inconvenient now to send this for repairs. I guess I'll use it until I have to do something about it.Date published: 2017-07-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Mh2323 from Amazing!! I went from never using my blender to using my new vatamix twice a day! It does an amazing job with every new recipe I tryDate published: 2017-07-10Rated 3 out of 5 by Janie TX13 from It is very noisy Very noisy and smoothies turn out very watery. Tried different speeds and different ingredients (even googled recipes) and it all tasted awful. Soup is not tasty either. Overall just a very expensive blender.Date published: 2017-07-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Magscm23 from Powerful Great product. Classy looking item. Very powerful. Makes a great smoothie, blends every bit up. No ice chunks left. Love it. Love the different settings I have that allow me to blend and not have to hover.Date published: 2017-07-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Tvg901 from Really good I bought the 750 Series about a month ago and it is perfect. I use a feeding tube and watching videos on the Internet convinced me this was the product to buy. It makes fixing blended foods easy. Washing up is a breeze as well.Date published: 2017-07-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennah from Awesome Product I've always wanted a Vitamix and finally decided to go for it. So glad I did! Smoothies are so smooth! It makes crushed ice drinks in a snap. This blender is literally life-changing. My family is eating so many more fruits and veggies with this sitting on the counter. Clean-up is a snap. Thank-you Vitamix!Date published: 2017-07-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Vita lover from In love with my Vitamix The pre programmed settings on the dial are perfect! We use the vitamix everyday!Date published: 2017-06-29Rated 5 out of 5 by JoyO from Love this machine! I received this Vitamix as a gift and am so thankful for it! It's used primarily for making healthy shakes, and the result is a smooth, fully blended and vitamin-packed drink! The presets are awesome. So far, I've used the preset for a shake, a frozen concoction and for cleaning the unit. It's so convenient to set the desired option and to know that it will cycle through and stop when finished. Clean-up is a breeze, too! I highly recommend this vitamix.Date published: 2017-06-27