Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Vitamix machines have long offered a combination of durability, versatility and power unmatched by any conventional blender. The Professional Series 750 blender features preset programs for making smoothies, frozen desserts, soups and purees and for cleaning that make it the most multifunctional Vitamix yet. Its 64-oz.-cap. blending container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results. It’s also the most powerful blender on the market today, bringing true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness.
- One of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #1944.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Nickel-plated PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-stainless steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1440 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Frozen Banana Treat Recipe
Break each banana into 3 or 4 pieces. Place in a Vitamix blender and add the almond milk. Start on low variable speed and slowly increase the speed, then switch to high and blend, using a tamper as needed, until the mixture is smooth and firm. Stop blending at this point. Scoop into glasses and add toppings as desired. Serve immediately. Makes 1 1/2 to 2 cups.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
- Orange Carrot Smoothie Recipe
Add the carrot to a Vitamix blender and pulse until shredded. Add the orange, banana and ice and blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into 1 or 2 glasses and serve immediately. Serves 1 to 2.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jules227 from Never going back! I love this machine! I've been thinking about buying a Vitamix for years and I finally decided to just do it and I have no regrets! I use this on a daily basis, once or twice a day everyday. I've only done smoothies and soups so far but they come out amazing; the ability to heat soup right in the blender is possibly the best thing ever. I have a tendency to be pretty lazy in the kitchen when I'm cooking just for me and this has helped so much in ensuring that I get a variety of fruits and veggies in. Also, the self-cleaning feature is great - it makes clean-up so simple!Date published: 2018-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by JennyWren from Incredible machine I thought a long time (like years) about buying a Vitamix. Why would I need another blender? How many times do you really use a blender? But I took the plunge and bought it for my husband for Christmas. We are both avid cooks. It was a great addition to our daily cooking! We use it for all our prepared meals. This blender transforms ingredients into something new. Vegetables become soup like Ii"ve never had before. Sauces are smooth. It makes frozen desserts. And everything tastes gourmet. I recommend this blender to everyone, from the single person who cooks for her/himself (it will cut your cooking time in half) to the person who cooks for a family. Take the plunge. It's fabulous.Date published: 2018-01-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Nathan D from It's Wonderful to Have a Great Blender! My wife and I have wanted a high performance blender for several years. We have found that blender in the Professional Series 750. We are very happy with the purchase. We are both missionaries and travel all over the world. We need to keep our immune systems strong. We help accomplish this by daily healthy blends from our 750 power machine.Date published: 2017-12-21Rated 4 out of 5 by RiXPiX401 from Powerful and well desgined. Great for reducing food prep time . Food digests much better.Date published: 2017-12-16Rated 5 out of 5 by melinda seattle from It blends ANYTHING It does, it blends anything. It has many useful settings and is easy to cleanDate published: 2017-12-14Rated 5 out of 5 by kmc4139 from Awesome Smoothies I bought my Vitamix a month ago and am so happy with it. Two of my children have one and I love the smoothness of the smoothies. It completely grinds the almonds, pineapple rinds, blackberry seeds, etc. into a smooth drink. I love it!! I also love the fact that I choose the smoothie setting and walk away. The cleaning is so simple too.Date published: 2017-12-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Frank G from Great machine, easy to use I purchased the Vitamix about 1.5 months ago and we have used several of the recipes for soups and am very impressed with the ease of use and the great results we have gotten. The soups were filling and very tasty, I am looking forward to trying some of the recipes and we just purchased the Dry Mix container so that my wife and make her own corn meal and other grain flour types.Date published: 2017-12-04Rated 5 out of 5 by ParK from Brilliant product! I bought the Vitamix 750 for my son who is starting a catering business. He is a demanding chef but is completely bowled over about this product and 100% positive!Date published: 2017-12-02