Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Vitamix machines have long offered a combination of durability, versatility and power unmatched by any conventional blender. The Professional Series 750 blender features preset programs for making smoothies, frozen desserts, soups and purees and for cleaning that make it the most multifunctional Vitamix yet. Its 64-oz.-cap. blending container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results. It’s also the most powerful blender on the market today, bringing true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness.
- One of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #1944.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Nickel-plated PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-stainless steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1440 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Frozen Banana Treat Recipe
Break each banana into 3 or 4 pieces. Place in a Vitamix blender and add the almond milk. Start on low variable speed and slowly increase the speed, then switch to high and blend, using a tamper as needed, until the mixture is smooth and firm. Stop blending at this point. Scoop into glasses and add toppings as desired. Serve immediately. Makes 1 1/2 to 2 cups.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
- Orange Carrot Smoothie Recipe
Add the carrot to a Vitamix blender and pulse until shredded. Add the orange, banana and ice and blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into 1 or 2 glasses and serve immediately. Serves 1 to 2.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by ParK from Brilliant product! I bought the Vitamix 750 for my son who is starting a catering business. He is a demanding chef but is completely bowled over about this product and 100% positive!Date published: 2017-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Simonedebt from This is a Great Buy. I bought my Vitamix Professional 750 Series over a month now for my home. I am enjoying it. it does everything it says it does. it is an upgrade to my first Vitamix. I would recommend this product to be purchased and everyone would enjoy using it. The instructions are easy to use. I like the size of the container and it is easy to operate. It is my everything go to Blender in the kitchen.Date published: 2017-12-01Rated 2 out of 5 by CMWRJW from Vitamix 750 Professional I have owned a KitchenAid blender for well over 15 years. I just recently bought this Vitamix 750 Professional as it is touted to make more smooth projects, which it does do a little better than my KitchenAid, The Vitamix 750 Professuonal is extremely extensive, and it is extremely loud!! All the descriptions I saw prior to buying said it was 40% quieter. I thought my KitchenAid was loud, in comparison, its not. I hope this blender's performance in the long run is worth the loud noise, as I paid too much for it. And I can't use it in the morning without waking the entire household. Also its still too tall to fit under my cupboard. Vitamix has a long way to go to make a QUIET powerful blender.Date published: 2017-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by new vita recruit from bought Vitamix Pro 750 Best blender and deserves the accolades Vitamix gets. GF has Blendtec but Vitamix seems to be just a little better. The manual dials on the Vitamix are easier to use than the Blendtec. Don't know why the literature including the cook book is all French first then English. Wish the cook book had more recipes that use the auto features and the unit had a countdown timer.Date published: 2017-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Bev T from Awesome blender I've had my Vitamix for 2 months now. It's totally awesome to use. Although it scared me the first time I used it because it almost walked off the counter, I still love how smooth my green smoothies come out.Date published: 2017-11-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Palomagolf from Let’s face it, it’s just a great machine! After 25 years we wore our old vita mix out. We purchased a newer model which is much improved and provides everything we need. The sad news is our vita mix will now probably out live us :(.Date published: 2017-11-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Benjamin1 from Best blender I bought this for smoothies, works fantastic, so much faster than my old clunker.Date published: 2017-11-11Rated 5 out of 5 by skoolmarm from Love It!!! It has been a very good investment and am enjoying all that I can do with such a diverse device.Date published: 2017-11-08