Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Vitamix machines have long offered a combination of durability, versatility and power unmatched by any conventional blender. The Professional Series 750 blender features preset programs for making smoothies, frozen desserts, soups and purees and for cleaning that make it the most multifunctional Vitamix yet. Its 64-oz.-cap. blending container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results. It’s also the most powerful blender on the market today, bringing true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness.
- One of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #1944.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Nickel-plated PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-stainless steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1440 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Frozen Banana Treat Recipe
Break each banana into 3 or 4 pieces. Place in a Vitamix blender and add the almond milk. Start on low variable speed and slowly increase the speed, then switch to high and blend, using a tamper as needed, until the mixture is smooth and firm. Stop blending at this point. Scoop into glasses and add toppings as desired. Serve immediately. Makes 1 1/2 to 2 cups.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
- Orange Carrot Smoothie Recipe
Add the carrot to a Vitamix blender and pulse until shredded. Add the orange, banana and ice and blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into 1 or 2 glasses and serve immediately. Serves 1 to 2.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by strawberry from Great features Had for 2 months works great , am a vegetarian an vitamix does great job of pulverizing vegetables and other foodsDate published: 2019-02-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Suave from Power, power, power! After trying other less expensive blenders that burned up or tripped off during blending, I decided to go big and invest in a Vitamix. The model I purchased is a Professional Series 750 and it is bombproof! It has not disappointed, powers through every smoothie concoction I can throw in it. It blends faster, smoother and it does it effortlessly. If I had just purchased a Vitamix initially, I would have saved money and enjoyed making smoothies! If you really enjoy smoothies but are on the fence about justifying the investment I would encourage you to get the Vitamix. It is better made, better designed, has more power (a crucial factor) and most importantly, produces a smoother, creamier smoothie.Date published: 2019-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by 72tinman from Fantastic mixer Three months ago I decided to take control of my diabetes by switching to a keto and plant based diet. Morning veggie smoothies were difficult to make with my 12 year old blender. Once this BEAST arrived, smoothies became a snap to make. The smoothies are extremely smooth and no remixing is required because of initial liquification.The quality of the Vitamix is obvious and substantial. I have to give some credit to my Vitamix for my now non-diabetic status. Thanks Vitamix!Date published: 2019-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Bumblebee from Love, Love, Love My Vitamix is doing for me just what I needed. My smoothies are smooth and my soups are soupy. I had 3 NutriBullet’s that couldn’t do the job.Date published: 2019-02-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Stefano from As far as blender's goes, Vitamix is the way to go As far as blender's goes, Vitamix is the way to go ! :)Date published: 2019-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by captainjdog from First Powerful Blender I've used an ol' Wal-Mart cheapo for years. To me that is what a blender always was, it just mixes stuff. After doing a lot of research, I purchased the Pro 750. The first thing I realized was the insane amount of power this unit has. I've yet to put anything in the blender that it even remotely struggled with. It still makes me giggle and say "Wow" when ever I blend something.It's super fast too. Mix drinks (Pulse for 2-3 seconds) perfect! I've owned it about 3 months and use once a week or so, no unusual noises or signs of wear.Date published: 2019-01-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Justajen from In. Use constantly - love it! I’ve made awesome smoothies, velvety soups, and custom nut butters. It makes great sauces and whips my pancake batter to perfection. I don’t know how I lived without this appliance. I love it!Date published: 2019-01-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Ivydene from Great machine I purchased my mixer because I had owned one before, I wanted one that will last now for the rest of my retirement. It does so many things from grinding to smoothies, nothing better on the market.Date published: 2019-01-28