Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
- Special Offer
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Vitamix machines have long offered a combination of durability, versatility and power unmatched by any conventional blender. The Professional Series 750 blender features preset programs for making smoothies, frozen desserts, soups and purees and for cleaning that make it the most multifunctional Vitamix yet. Its 64-oz.-cap. blending container has a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results. It’s also the most powerful blender on the market today, bringing true professional performance to the home kitchen.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Variable speed operation is controlled with the turn of a dial.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness.
- One of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Vitamix model number #1944.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- Nickel-plated PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-stainless steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1440 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Frozen Banana Treat Recipe
Break each banana into 3 or 4 pieces. Place in a Vitamix blender and add the almond milk. Start on low variable speed and slowly increase the speed, then switch to high and blend, using a tamper as needed, until the mixture is smooth and firm. Stop blending at this point. Scoop into glasses and add toppings as desired. Serve immediately. Makes 1 1/2 to 2 cups.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
- Orange Carrot Smoothie Recipe
Add the carrot to a Vitamix blender and pulse until shredded. Add the orange, banana and ice and blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into 1 or 2 glasses and serve immediately. Serves 1 to 2.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nanners from Great Fantastic machine, quick creamy sauces, smoothies & soup EASY CLEAN UPS too Can’t live without it, I use every dayDate published: 2019-06-15Rated 5 out of 5 by SALF from Excelent Features and Quality I purchased this vitamix as a gift for a friend as I did many times before. All is greatDate published: 2019-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Roxanne501 from EASY, EASY, EASY I had been looking for a blender for a long time. Wish I would have gotten this sooner. It is incredibly easy to use and along with that, incredibly easy to clean!! Love, love, love the blender!!!!Date published: 2019-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Bitpals from Expensive but worth it Great product...very dependable and built to last. Expect to have this blender for a very long time.Date published: 2019-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Elliptical4ever from Fantastic new and improved model I bought my Vitamix professional Series 750 7 weeks ago. I absolutely love it. It is by far a much more efficient Vitamix machine. I have owned 3 different models over the last 12 years. This model is a million dollar winner. I highly recommend this model 750. Upgrade today! I didn't really need a new Vitamix but I loved all the preset and cleaning preset controls. Along with manual control features. I use this daily making 'GREEN' and 'RED' drinks. Spinach, carrots, tomatoes and for GREEN drinks yellow green fruits and red drinks include lots of different berries. Also the cleaning cycle is very efficient. I don't use a bottle brush and self clean anymore. I use warm water a little dish soap and put it on the cleaning cycle. I hope by not using the bottle brush the container will stay crystal clear and not eventually get a marred up cloudy effect to the container. Enjoy! The best purchase I have made in a long time. Thanks Vitamix for this very new and IMPROVED model. VITAMIX -PROFESSIONAL SERIES 750 I bought the stainless one to match my appliances.Date published: 2019-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by KRose from great product - very to use and easy to clean! We had a "classic" vitamixer with the stainless steel canister, etc. Love this new one!Date published: 2019-06-08Rated 4 out of 5 by AnnaO from It’s a great mixer functions well I’ve had the Pro 750 series little over 2 months now, I’m satisfied with the quality of it. Although I feel like it’s priced to high for this model, mainly because of the stainless steel design. Motor is the same with several other mixer models but this one is nearly double the price just because of the look :/Date published: 2019-06-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Preston from Powerful This blender can make a hot soup by just blending for a few minutes longer than normal smoothies. The motor is impressively powerful. My very first shake, it did leave a strawberry whole. So you do have to use enough liquid and the plunger if you have large whole, frozen fruits. I have only had that issue on my first shake. Overall, we are happy with this purchase.Date published: 2019-06-02