Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender
Vitamix blenders are in a class of their own, unrivaled for their durability, versatility and sheer power. The Professional Series 300 blender boasts a 64-oz.-cap. blending container with a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results than conventional blenders. It also offers a 64-oz. capacity (nearly double what most blenders allow) and fully variable speed you control with a smooth turn of the dial.
- Two-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness and can be used at any speed.
- One of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Black: Vtamix model number #1948.
- Ruby: Vitamix model number #1949.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1200 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Made in USA.
- Black: Vtamix model number #1948.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Beet Carrot and Apple Smoothie
In a Vitamix blender, combine the beets, carrots, apple, ice cubes and cranberry juice and blend until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately. Serves 2.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rawan from Outstanding The best blender I've ever used. Outstanding performance & consistency.Date published: 2016-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by ValsKitchen from Great Machine...high quality I finally got around to buy this...I got it yesterday and use it now 2 times a day. Super easy. Love the recipe book that came with it and video. I did try making a small amount of hummus - I found the bottom to be very wide so it didn't make it smoothe - I halved the recipe so I now know it needs more ingredients to blend smoothly as the ingredients got under the blades and wouldn't blend.Date published: 2016-05-24Rated 5 out of 5 by marienyc1 from worth every penny I use it daily . It is a great tool in the kitchen. Great for protein shakes, soups or purees. I totally love it. They offer great recipes on YOUTUBE.Date published: 2016-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by CarolynLA from Best kitchen purchase I've had my Vitamix Professional Series 300 for 2 years and it is my favorite item in the kitchen. I use it several times a week for smoothies, soups, etc. and highly recommend it.Date published: 2015-03-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Rockford from Worth every cent! We've been using the Vitamix now for a few weeks and it is fantastic- from making toasted bread into very fine breadcrumbs to the most perfectly blended dressings, this is the last blender you'll ever have to buy, and it will even take over some of the work your food processor did!Date published: 2015-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by ILoveAnnie from Love this Blender. I kept thinking about buying one and I'm glad I did. This is one awesome blender.Date published: 2014-10-10Rated 5 out of 5 by PattysStuff from Why Did I Wait So Long? I have been taking cooking classes with an AMAZING teacher. In this hands-on class, she is always showing us how to get the most out of our "kitchen tools". She has always recommended to get the best blender you can afford to buy. Many people in the class already had Vitamix blenders, or purchased them after taking this class. Finally, after 4 years of being in class, I purchased this Vitamix. Why Did I Wait So Long??? It is amazing. I did pay more to get the model that fits under the upper kitchen cabinets, as we plan to keep it out all of the time, and since this model is much quieter. It was well worth it. I would highly recommend this as an investment for anyone who is looking to add a wonderful tool to their kitchen. I wish I had purchased this BEFORE I got my food processor - - because I think I could have gotten away without purchasing both of these. The Vitamix does so many things that I bought the food processor for. Go ahead and buy a Vitamix, you won't be sorry!Date published: 2014-08-23Rated 5 out of 5 by GiovannaAdria55 from wonderful appliance I was thinking of buying a smaller one, but this is much more useful. You can do a soup for 8, for example. The only drawback is how loud it is on the higher settings, but a small price to pay for a machine you can leave on the counter top and eliminate food processor, blenders, and even juicers if you don't mind the pulp. It's easy to use and easy to clean. Simple parts and no fiddling with positioning on the base. It seems completely durable. My son remarked "I see you got the Maserati". Likely so.Date published: 2014-07-11