Vitamix Professional Series 300 Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Vitamix blenders are in a class of their own, unrivaled for their durability, versatility and sheer power. The Professional Series 300 blender boasts a 64-oz.-cap. blending container with a low, wide profile designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing faster, finer and more efficient results than conventional blenders. It also offers a 64-oz. capacity (nearly double what most blenders allow) and fully variable speed you control with a smooth turn of the dial.
- Two-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius provide the speed and control to blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream, sorbet and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh, wholesome juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and creating salsas, dips and spreads.
- Pulse function offers total control over texture and thickness and can be used at any speed.
- One of the quietest Vitamix has ever made—40% quieter than previous models.
- Large 64-oz.-cap. BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Black: Vtamix model number #1948.
- Ruby: Vitamix model number #1949.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam when processing hot ingredients.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- PVC plastic housing; hard-wearing laser-cut stainless-steel blades.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 17 1/4" high, 7 1/2" wide; 7 1/2" deep.
- 1200 W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Made in USA.
- Black: Vtamix model number #1948.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then turn on low speed for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Beet Carrot and Apple Smoothie
In a Vitamix blender, combine the beets, carrots, apple, ice cubes and cranberry juice and blend until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into glasses and serve immediately. Serves 2.
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kinna from Excellent but... I'm really impressed and enjoying my Vitamin, but I'm confused with the tiny few white specs and soft white glue-like texture coming from the base. I'm concerned with my 3-4 uses, it won't last with daily use in the long run. Perhaps mine is defective? Does this happen to anyone one else?Date published: 2017-09-12Rated 5 out of 5 by lynnchou from nothing to complain about I am very happy with my Vitamix professional Series 300 and there is really nothing to complain about. I use it everyday and it mixes and chops everything! The price is high but it is worth it.Date published: 2017-08-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Stewart from Great investment. Bought my Vitamix just over a month ago and could not be happier with my my purchase.Date published: 2017-08-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Valrose from GREAT PROCESSOR I am very happy with my purchase and whilst I have only used it so far for smoothies, I have big plans for it, eg for soups and healthy ice cream, etc. It was a lot of money for me but perhaps if I had thought of 'buy right - buy once' I wouldn't have bought numerous others over the years. I will review again when I have put it properly to the test, but so far so good.Date published: 2017-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Kelly22 from THE BEST I've used so many blenders and finally I have one which I really really love. This will be the last blender I ever buy (well... maybe I'll upgrade to a new model in 20 years!)Date published: 2017-06-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Emma P from Love it!!! I love my new vitamix!! It is so versatile and I can make so many things now!Date published: 2017-06-07Rated 5 out of 5 by SassyMom from Does what it says on the tin...brilliantly! Bought it 6 weeks ago, used it for cakes, soups and smoothies. Use it daily and love it.Date published: 2017-04-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Gaius from Solid and all purpose machine. I am happy to have purchased it . It serves all the grinding and blending purposes for which I went for it. Infact, the performance is simply excellent.Date published: 2017-03-20