Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender, Stainless-Steel
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The powerhouse of the Vitamix blender family, the A3500 blender is intelligently designed inside and out. The machine offers five smart program settings that automatically detect the size of the container in use, so foods are perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. A built-in programmable timer can be set to stop the blender when processing is complete, so you don't have to monitor its progress.
- Five program settings – Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts and Self-Cleaning – automatically adjust times and speeds for container selected and stop blender when done.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches from the same machine – then store, serve or transport.
- Programmable Timer shows blend time countdown and can be set to automatically stop when processing is complete.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures toward blades, so you never have to stop to scrape sides down.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for the ultimate precision and durability.
- Container designed to rotate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- Machine's sleek touchscreen display is easy to use – and even easier to wipe clean.
- Includes Simply Blending, a full-color, hardcover recipe book from the Vitamix culinary team.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #61005.
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 15 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- Brushed stainless-steel base.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 10-year full warranty covers parts, labor and two-way shipping.
- Assembled and engineered in USA.
- Use & Care
- Container is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then set to Self Cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, combine the chives, parsley, tarragon, basil, anchovies, shallot, lemon juice, mayonnaise and buttermilk. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
Pour the dressing into a liquid measuring cup and season with salt. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 days before using. Makes about 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. oz./375 ml).
Williams Sonoma Kitchen
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rajendra from Outstanding machine I brought vitamix 3 months ago and i am absolutely pleased with the power and performanceDate published: 2019-07-09Rated 5 out of 5 by ValieryS from Works like a charm! I've had my blender over a month now and it does a fantastic job! I love making my morning smoothies in this thing, it makes them as smooth as the smoothie shops I'd go to make them. It's everything I'd hoped it would be.Date published: 2019-07-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Sthom from Most awesome blender ever This is the coolest, most life enriching appliance I have. I love to make heart healthy food for dad and the way my blender warms the soup and purees the ingredients at the same time blows my mind. I make my Shakeology shakes in the blender cups too. I have also made smoothies that my kids actually think taste good in the Vitamix. I have used the grain grinder to grind while coffee beans which was super. I have not had the chance yet to make any butters or ice cream. This product makes finding and preparing g and eating g NUTRITIOUS food so much easier and fun and realistic and cheaper. I am thinking about stopping my Shakeology now because I can use my Vitamix to create so many different foods with vitamins that everyone in my family can enjoy. If you are just starting you're own family this is an investment you wont regret.Date published: 2019-07-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Tiramisu2020 from Great blender easy to use I love my vitamix. I make my own cashew and almond milk. Great for my smoothiesDate published: 2019-07-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Seng from Best Blender. It kind of expensive, but it worth t I bought Vitamix A3500 a month ago, My wife she love it.Date published: 2019-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Ndelor from Very satisfied ! Purchased my Vitamix in may . Was hesitating with the pro series but since it was backorder went for the the full equip one. I am not disappointed in this product. My boyfriend thought I was mad purchasing a Vitamix ($$) but soon changed his mind. He also loves it. Will look into purchasing the under blade scrapper and the smart scale next.Date published: 2019-07-01Rated 5 out of 5 by JamesKim from Awesome and great feature I bought a Vitamix a month ago and my wife put it on the site of the place where everyone can see it. And she love it to make her meals.Date published: 2019-06-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Rtrgrl from Amazing blender! I've had my vitamix a3500 for around a month now and I love it. It did take some getting used to but now that I have I cant live without it. Having the peace of mind with the 10 year warranty really makes the investment worth it. Thanks vitamix!Date published: 2019-06-28
Can you make one serving of Bulletproof coffee, matcha or turmeric latte in the large 64 oz container ... or is it too large to properly blend? Would the 48 oz work better?Hi Dana18, User manual does not specify minimum amount to use in a 64oz container.Date published: 2019-05-26
What is the difference between this and the 750 model?Hi LWCF, Although both models have 5 program settings for smoothies, hot soups, frozen desserts, dips & spreads and self cleaning, the Ascent model's settings are smart in that it automatically detects the size of the container in use, so foods are perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. Additionally, this model's built-in programmable timer can be set to stop the blender when processing is complete, so you don't have to monitor its progress. Lastly, one of the biggest differences is that is has a 10-year full warranty compared to the 750's 7-year warranty.Date published: 2019-06-08
How is the sound on this machine? I have a 5200, and I am interested in something quieter if possible but with the same power.Hi Blueberry Lady, The die cast metal shell and construction of the new base on the Ascent blender makes the sound more pleasant than the 5200. In another words, it’s a different type of sound but not necessarily quieter.Date published: 2019-03-03