Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Blender with Williams Sonoma Perfect Blending Cookbook
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The powerhouse of the Vitamix blender family, the A3500 blender is intelligently designed inside and out. The machine offers five smart program settings that automatically detect the size of the container in use, so foods are perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. A built-in programmable timer can be set to stop the blender when processing is complete, so you don't have to monitor its progress. This set includes Williams-Sonoma's The Perfect Blending Cookbook, with more than 30 recipes for using your blender to prepare any meal of the day, from breakfast to dinner, snacks to desserts.
- Five program settings—Smoothies, Hot Soups, Dips & Spreads, Frozen Desserts and Self-Cleaning—automatically adjust times and speeds for the container selected and stop the blender when done.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches from the same machine—then store, serve, or transport (available Spring 2017).
- Programmable Timer shows blend time countdown and can be set to automatically stop when processing is complete.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures towards blade, so you never have to stop to scrape sides down.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for the ultimate precision and durability.
- Container designed to rotate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- The machine's sleek touchscreen display is easy to use – and even easier to wipe clean.
- Includes Williams Sonoma: The Perfect Blending Cookbook, with more than 30 recipes for dips, smoothies, sauces and soups as well as creative ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
- Also includes Simply Blending, a full-color recipe book from the Vitamix culinary team.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #61005.
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 15 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- Brushed stainless-steel base.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 10-year full warranty covers parts, labor and two-way shipping.
- Assembled and engineered in the USA.
- Williams Sonoma The Perfect Blending Cookbook: hardcover, 64 pages.
- Use & Care
- Container is top rack dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then set to Self Cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KJoy from Quite, Fast and Easy Clean!! Owner of 7 months> I had a Vitamix about 25 years ago and loved it except it was so loud. So when it retired I just didn't want to loud sound again. They said this was much better and it is! I had a harder time deciding on the model. It sadly does not fit under my cabinet in kitchen but all else is so good I am ok. I love the smoothie button and the clean button. These are the two I use the most. I an ready to purchase the travel smoothie cups. They were not out yet when I purchased this model.Date published: 2017-08-30