Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Blender
The Vitamix A3300 blender takes convenience to the next level with a built-in Programmable Timer, which can be set to automatically stop when blending is complete, so you don't have to monitor its progress. The machine's sleek touchscreen display is easy to use—and even easier to wipe clean. Explore more than 10 culinary techniques with the power and versatility of Vitamix.
- Programmable Timer shows blend time countdown and can be set to automatically stop when processing is complete.
- Variable Speed Control allows you to achieve the perfect texture, from chunky salsa to smooth puree.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches from the same machine—then store, serve, or transport (available Spring 2017).
- Pulse feature delivers a quick burst of power for chopping, kneading dough and more.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures towards blade, so you never have to stop to scrape sides down.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for the ultimate precision and durability.
- Container designed to rotate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- Includes Simply Blending hardcover, full-color recipe book from Vitamix culinary team.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #62071 (Black Metallic), #62072 (Pearl Gray Metallic).
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 12 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 10-year full warranty covers parts, labor and two-way shipping.
- Assembled and engineered in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Container is top rack dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then blend on highest speed for 60 seconds.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Mango Ginger Freeze Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, place all the ingredients in the order listed, with the mango on the bottom and the ice cubes on top. Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 45 seconds. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
Rated 4 out of 5 by jccwc from Works well, but loud whine I got my 3300 free with my visa points (disclaimer). So far it works well. I put in whole apples, a frozen banana, some greens, and a little milk and the vitamix plowed right through the job. A few cons, the bowls shakes on the base when on high power, and the motor sound is high pitched, which I find annoying. My 750 is loud too, but not high pitched. It barely, and I mean barely, fits under my cabinets. There's an additional cost for the other bowls coming out which are not inexpensively priced which is probably why this model is a little less expensive than a comparable Legend model. The Perfect Blend isn't programmed to work with the Ascent 3300. There's no 32 oz bowl available. The plastic casing on the base feels cheap, especially compared to my 750. A few pros, having the clear lid that clips on is nice, two other bowls will be available, one for personal smoothies, and a small grinder/salad dressing container both to fit on this base. It has the same amount of power as the 750 and 780 Legend models. 10 year warranty, excellent. Wish the 3500 was available when I ordered mine, but I can get use to not having the preprogrammed settings.Date published: 2017-02-15