Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series Blender
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The Vitamix A2500 blender gives you a smart technology advantage when processing ingredients. Three program settings automatically detect the size of the container in use, so foods are perfectly blended according to volume and consistency. A built-in timer adds to the foolproof convenience of the blender, whether you're making smoothies, soups or frozen desserts.
- Three program settings—Smoothies, Hot Soups and Frozen Desserts—automatically adjust blending times and speeds for the container selected and stop the blender when done.
- Variable Speed Control allows you to achieve the perfect texture, from chunky salsa to smooth puree.
- Pulse feature delivers a quick burst of power for chopping, kneading dough and more.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches from the same machine—then store, serve, or transport (available Spring 2017).
- Built-in digital timer ensures ingredients are never over or under-processed.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures towards blade, so you never have to stop to scrape sides down.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for the ultimate precision and durability.
- Container designed to rotate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- Includes Simply Blending hardcover, full-color recipe book from Vitamix culinary team.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #61007 (Black), #62069 (White), #62068 (Slate), #62067 (Red).
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 48" cord.
- 12 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 10-year full warranty covers parts, labor and two-way shipping.
- Assembled and engineered in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Container is top rack dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, partially fill container with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then blend on highest speed for 60 seconds.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aryn from Love it! I bought my Vitamix about a week ago. I've been using the daylights out of it. I make a smoothie almost every day and have been trying the recipes out. I'm enjoying making healthier food with the powerful help of this awesome machine. It really whips up smoothies so smooth. I can't even feel the spinach bits. I'm so happy with this purchase. I wish I'd bought one years ago.Date published: 2019-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Bluehawk5 from Blends Smoothly I've only had my vitamix for a week or two, and Ive already probably used it twice the amount of times I used my old cheap blender. It turns kale, into a perfect green smoothie in seconds.Date published: 2019-07-11Rated 5 out of 5 by The Evans Family from Amazing Blender! This blender makes everything so much easier in the kitchen. We can finally make smoothies, soups, milks, flours and more with just a dial adjustment and push. It blends so smoothly without chunks or large pieces left behind. We are just in love with ours. Don’t think about it. Just add it to your cart. The price pays for itself with its warranty.Date published: 2019-07-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Bwilliams632 from Best Purchase Ever I honestly can’t believe I’ve gone so long without this product! I use it almost everyday for every meal. Most versatile appliance I now own and I can’t go back.Date published: 2019-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by TSnyder from Powerful machine I have had my Vitamix A2500 for around two months now and have used it many times. I've made lots of smoothies, some sauces, tried my hand at peanut butter, and have used it in pureeing. I can say that I am very happy with how it performs. It makes the smoothies smooth and it does a great job of grinding up cashews in a soup base. The only thing I've ever had an issue with is doing ice cream or pureeing lentils. The contents gets real thick and it's hard to keep it moving. I've had it give me an error message after that but I just let it cool down and it's seemed to have worked fine ever since. I bought it mostly to use in my new eating of Nutritarian eating. It is working very well compared to my old Oster brand mixer. That one didn't chop up the spinach as smooth or even the cashews in a soup base. I am very pleased with my purchase and look forward to many years of use from it!Date published: 2019-07-02Rated 5 out of 5 by KellyAnne from Wonderful Upgrade Almost 8 years ago I was given my first Vitamix 5200. I was still undergoing chemotherapy and in the process I had determined to change my diet. I loved using my vitamix and when the S30 came out, I bought one to make my mayonaisse and salad dressing. When the Mother's Day special started this year, a dear friend in Maine decided under my prodding to purchase the A2500. Every time we were together our conversation would always end up talking about food prep in my Vitamix versus her ******. While viewing the A2500 online with her and helping her to order it, I decided I needed to have one also! I wasn't sure I needed it. After all, I already had 2 different products from Vitamix I loved! The day my new machine arrived, we were leaving on a trip. Before we left I just had to make my mayonnaise and Blueberry vinaigrette dressing. This new blender totally surprised me! The wider base and the new attachments make this machine my new favorite!!! If you have a basic model or have had your Vitamix for years, you might not see the need for one of these new machines. I felt the exact same way, but I am here to tell you that you will be amazed by the difference. Thank you, Vitamix for this amazing machine!!Date published: 2019-06-30Rated 3 out of 5 by SunnySide from Its Ok I bought my Vitamix 2 months ago. So far it works, but I'm not that impressed in relation to the price. You pay alot for these blenders and they can be frigidity especially if you buy the blender cups. Overall it works fine. Not too sure its worth the price. Good quality though.Date published: 2019-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Cynthia F from easy and quick I have made juices and marinades so far and WOW both are quick and better than how I did them before. The machine is also easy to clean and use.Date published: 2019-05-24