Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Vitamix has been known for its high-performance blenders for decades, both in the home and commercial settings. The Vitamix A2300 blender offers a number of conveniences, including a built-in digital timer and variable speed control, so you're equipped to create smoothies, sauces, soups, frozen desserts and more with just the right consistency.
- Variable Speed Control allows you to achieve the perfect texture, from chunky salsa to smooth puree.
- Pulse feature delivers a quick burst of power for chopping, kneading dough and more.
- Built-in digital timer ensures ingredients are never over or under-processed.
- Tamper presses thick or frozen mixtures towards blade, so you never have to stop to scrape sides down.
- Compatible with Self-Detect containers, so you can create multiple batches from the same machine—then store, serve, or transport (available Spring 2017).
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for the ultimate precision and durability.
- Container designed to rotate ingredients back to blades for faster, more efficient processing.
- Includes Simply Blending hardcover, full-color recipe book from Vitamix culinary team.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #61006 (Black), #62047 (Red), #62048 (Slate), #62049 (White).
- 64-oz. cap. container.
- 11" x 8" x 17" high.
- 4' cord.
- 12 lb.
- 120V/12 amps.
- 1500W/2.2hp motor.
- BPA-free Tritan™ container.
- Metal drive system securely joins container to motor base.
- 10-year full warranty covers parts, labor and two-way shipping.
- Assembled and engineered in the USA.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Green Smoothie Recipe
In the to-go cup of a Vitamix S30 Personal Blender, place the ingredients in the order listed, with the ice cubes on the bottom and the grapes on the top. Screw the blade base onto the to-go cup and invert onto the base of the blender (the ice cubes should now be on the top). Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 1 minute. Makes about 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. oz./375 ml).
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Ascent 8oz Blending Bowls Starter Kit
Vitamix Blending Cups Starter Kit, 20 oz.
Vitamix Ascent 64-oz. Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by Maria from Love Vitamax A2300 I had the 750 Vitamax for long time and loved it but was too tall for my countertop. The new A2300 is just as powerful as my prior 750 but fits under the countertop. Also love the new white color.Date published: 2017-11-21