Vitamix 780 Blender
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The top-of-the-line Vitamix 780 combines blazing-fast, powerful performance with the ease of touchscreen controls. The LED-lit panel works even when your hands are wet and is easy to wipe clean. Enjoy professional-quality blending, pureeing, friction-cooking, ice cream making and more – all in a sleek design made to fit under most kitchen cabinets.
- Five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees and washing.
- Glass LED touchscreen panel with one-touch control and adjustable speed scale.
- Engineered to last ten times longer than a leading competitor.
- Creates blends at least five times smoother than a leading competitor.
- Self-cleans in 60 seconds or less.
- 2.2-peak-horsepower motor and wide blade radius blend ingredients completely and evenly for ultrasmooth, creamy results.
- Extremely versatile machine can friction-cook hot soup and sauces from cold ingredients and whip up ice cream and frozen drinks in seconds.
- Also great for making fresh juices and nut butters, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Hand built and rigorously tested by the family-owned company at its headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 64-oz. cap.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 17 1/2" high.
- 12.9 lb.
- 1440W; 24,000 RPMs.
- Vitamix model number #59464.
- Pulse function can be used at any speed and offers total control over texture and thickness.
- Superior airflow and a highly efficient motor for super-quiet operation.
- BPA-free co-polyester carafe is lightweight and shatterproof for safety.
- Laser-cut hardened stainless-steel blades.
- Black PVC plastic housing.
- Two-piece Santoprene rubber lid has removable plug for adding ingredients while in use and lid vents for releasing steam.
- Comes with a cookbook.
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Fill container halfway with warm water, add a drop of dish soap then run on pre-programmed wash setting for regular cleaning.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Pineapple Basil Freeze Recipe
In a Vitamix blender, place all the ingredients in the order listed, with the pineapple on the bottom and the ice cubes on top. Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 45 seconds. Serves 4.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
- Individual Green Smoothie Recipe
In the to-go cup of a Vitamix S30 Personal Blender, place the ingredients in the order listed, with the ice cubes on the bottom and the grapes on the top. Screw the blade base onto the to-go cup and invert onto the base of the blender (the ice cubes should now be on the top). Blend on low 10 seconds, then gradually increase the speed to the highest setting until smoothly pureed, about 1 minute. Makes about 1 1/2 cups (12 fl. oz./375 ml).
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
You May Also Need
Vitamix Personal Cup & Adapter
Vitamix 48 oz. Wet-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-Oz. Dry-Blade Container
Vitamix 32-oz. Wet-Blade Container
Rated 5 out of 5 by Guess from Vitamix 780 Best item my wife says that I ever bought her.....Date published: 2017-10-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Swordsman73 from The best! I had narrowed my search down to the two high blenders, either a blendtec or the vitamix. I went with the vitamix because of the warranty and the ease of use. I also really like the touchscreen from the 780. After having owned the 780 for about a month, I am so amazed about the “hot soup” feature. Cold veggies drop in and out comes hot and fresh soup. I have even made my morning coffee using this method. The coffee comes out frothy and very creamy without adding additional calories. The touchscreen controls are a very nice “touch”. It’s very easy to clean and leaving the blender on the countertop makes it a showpiece and brings “status” to ones kitchen. Performance wise, I haven’t found anything that slows this blender down. The sauces this blender is capable of making will bring older recipes back to life and adds a multiple levels of flavors from the same ingredients. One would simply have to try very hard to find fault with this blender.Date published: 2017-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Troy7x7 from Great machine - Use Daily This is our third vitamix. We gave our first one to our son who uses it daily for protein drinks. We placed our second vitamix in our motorhome so we could always have one away from home. This one became our new home vitamix. The only downside is the wider bottom pitcher. It is difficult to get small portions blended. We constantly use the tamper tool when doing small portions.Date published: 2017-08-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Maurizio from Easy to use! The Vitamix we just purchased is an excellent addition to our kitchen! We are using it everyday and it has made a difference in how we plan our daily meals! In addition, it is user friendly and it has cut our meals preparing time substantially! We would recommend to anyone who wants to improve their health with nutritionally rich blends of fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices.Date published: 2017-08-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Blondye65 from Impressive We have owned the 780 for a little over a month and we are Impressed! Yes, we do make daily smoothies and no lumps or bumps can be found. But we have also frozen bananas and made banana "ice cream", made dressings that include a cup of nuts, and using the dry pitcher, made flour. We are SUPER impressed with the quality of the Vitamix and are please with the investment.Date published: 2017-08-19Rated 5 out of 5 by SP388 from Just perfect Just perfect blender for making everyday healthy drinks.Date published: 2017-08-16Rated 5 out of 5 by LovesAnimals from Love my Vitamix! Very happy with the product. I like the lower height and it seems some quieter. My older Vitamix is still working perfectly and I gave it to our son so he can make his healthy smoothies.Date published: 2017-08-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark404 from I love this machine! I've had the machine for about a month and use it almost every day.Date published: 2017-08-07