Icon Hybrid Kamado Grill, Cottage White
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
The Hybrid is the first-ever ceramic Kamado grill that allows you to cook with either charcoal or gas. Domed ceramic creates an ideal convection environment for grilling, searing, baking, smoking and slow cooking – in any season. Color-coded heat zones and airflow vents give you excellent control for a vast range of foods, from smoked barbecue ribs to paella to baked pizza. For fast grilling, slide in the Quickchange gas insert.
- Ceramic Kamado grill excels for both high- and low-temperature outdoor cooking, from quick grilling to low-and-slow and smoked foods.
- Switch from charcoal to gas cooking in minutes with the Quickchange gas insert.
- Ceramic material retains heat exceptionally well for moist, flavorful cooking results.
- Two-tier cast-iron and stainless-steel cooking grates offer 604-sq.-in. cooking surface.
- 100% natural lava stone with stainless-steel brackets.
- Mounted on two caster wheels for portability.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 52" x 33" x 47" high overall.
- 217 lb.
- Calibrated top and bottom air vents offer precision temperature control.
- Cast-iron top vent with heat zone controls and cool-to-touch Bakelite tab.
- Temperature gauge with color-coded cooking zones.
- Domed lid creates convection-style cooking.
- Thick ceramic wall construction provides insulation for year-round grilling.
- Two drop-down slatted side shelves provide a convenient workspace and storage.
- Electric starter and starter port for easy charcoal lighting.
- Removable ash drawer for fast cleanup.
- Hand-molded ceramic body with stainless-steel banding.
- Easy-lift spring-assist lid.
- Stainless-steel lid shock absorber.
- Durable powder-coated white finish.
- Powder-coated black cart with locking caster wheels.
- Full-length cape-style vinyl cover.
- Quickchange gas insert includes: 25,000 BTU stainless-steel burner, infrared heat exchanger, flexible gas supply line with regulator and quick disconnect, gas caddy. Requires AA battery for ignition button.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Delivered with White Glove service and assembly; does not include connecting grill to natural gas line or propane tank.
- For outdoor cooking use only.
- This grill will become very hot. Do not move it during operation.
- Always use protective gloves to adjust top and bottom vents when grill is in use.
- Electric starter must be safely stored away from children and pets after grill is started.
- Never use lighter fluid, gasoline or other volatiles to start your charcoal.
- For best results with charcoal, we recommend using natural lump charcoal made from hardwoods. Compared to briquettes, natural charcoals start faster, burn cleaner and longer, reach higher temperatures and produce less ash.
- After grill has cooled, use a soft cloth to clean exterior of grill.
- Clean the cooking grates with a wire brush before and after cooking. Remove surface dust and grease.
Stainless-steel heat deflector should be clean prior to each use. Check if there is debris in the heat exchanger and clean away any debris with a stiff brush.
- Clean side shelves with mild detergent.
When grill is cooled, use grill cover to prolong life of grill.
- Always let ashes cool before removing. Prior to each use, lift and pull out ash drawer and dispose of ash.
Please allow three to four weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.