Victorinox Rosewood Chef's Knife, 8"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The original maker of Swiss Army knives, Victorinox has also been crafting hardworking kitchen cutlery for more than 130 years. The Swiss company's knives are prized for high-quality, lightweight steel blades that offer cooks an alternative to heavier cutlery. A beautifully balanced rosewood handle provides a smooth, comfortable grip. Hand finished in Switzerland, this chef's knife is a pleasure to use for all-purpose chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Blade stamped from high-carbon stainless steel for excellent sharpness and edge retention.
- Ice-tempered to allow for sharpening through the life of the blade.
- Bolsterless edge allows use of entire blade length and simplifies sharpening.
- Triple-riveted rosewood handle is ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle.
- 10.5 oz.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.