Vertical GRO System with Casters & Drip System
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
When you've got limited planting space, grow upward with a vertical garden. This cedar rack comes with movable planter boxes that can be placed at varying levels to accommodate a range of plant heights. The drip irrigation system connects to a hose for easy watering. Wheels let you move it around your patio or deck to transfer plants in and out of the sun. Based in Illinois, family-owned GRO Products has been crafting high-quality cedar planters in the USA since 1984.
- Hand built of unfinished Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant and will develop a gray patina with age.
- Drip irrigation system connects easily to hose.
- Four caster wheels make it easy to move to different locations.
- Includes four (two narrow and two wide) movable wooden planter boxes with plastic liner tubs.
- Boxes can be hung at any height for a custom arrangement.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Tubs can be used indoors to start seedlings.
- Drainage holes in tubs.
- Simple assembly required.
- 30 1/2" x 24" x 60" high overall.
- Narrow planter boxes (2): 11" x 10" x 10 1/2" high; .44 cu. ft. soil cap. each.
- Wide planter boxes (2): 26" x 9 1/2" x 5 1/2" high; .33 cu. ft. soil cap. each.
- Made in USA.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.