Vertical Garden, 22" X 48"
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This cleverly designed planter offers maximum versatility in a space-saving vertical design with a compact footprint. The planting boxes can be placed at any height on the slatted rack and are simple to rearrange, and their plastic liners lift out for filling on a potting table. The planter is available with or without casters and a drip-irrigation system that efficiently directs water straight to roots.
- Constructed of unfinished western red cedar that is naturally rot and insect resistant.
- Space-saving vertical planter on stand has small footprint that's ideal for compact spaces.
- Four planting boxes – two 24"-long and two 8" cubes – can be positioned at any height on the rack.
- Planting containers have plastic liners that are removable for easier filling and potting.
- Available with optional casters and optional drip-irrigation kit that connects to garden hose (hardware included).
- Simple assembly required.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 28" x 21" x 48" high.
- Long Planter Boxes (2): 24" x 6" x 6" high.
- Cube Planter Boxes (2): 8" x 8" x 8" high.
- Soil cap.: 1.73 cu. ft. total.
- Weight capacity: 40 lb.
- Weight: 30 lb.
- Available only as a set with planter.
- Fit into pre-drilled holes in planter legs.
- Durable rubber and metal.
- Two wheels have locking mechanism.
- 2" diam., 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Available only as a set with planter and casters.
- Durable polyethylene plastic.
- Threaded coupler attaches to most standard garden hoses.
- 1/4"–1/2" diam., 40" long.
- Made in USA.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.