Valentine's Day Sweetheart Cookie & Brownie Gift
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Purity, freshness and innovation are the hallmarks of Boston's Dancing Deer Baking Company, which enjoys a coast-to-coast following for its scrumptious creations. This Valentine's Day assortment of brownies and cookies comes artfully packaged in a Shaker-style wooden box, which makes a sweet gift for family and friends.
Chocolate Chunk Brownies: Intensely chocolatey and moist brownies loaded with semisweet chunks (4).
Heart Cookies: Heart-shaped buttery shortbread cookies in vanilla and chocolate (9).
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies: White and dark chocolate pieces in a chewy chocolate base, made with the finest cocoa powder (8).
- 1 lb. 5.5 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Certified kosher by Star-K.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cookies and brownies ship at ambient temperature.
- Unopened, or opened and tightly wrapped, the brownies will keep for up to 14 days at room temperature or in the refrigerator, or for up to 3 months in an airtight container in the freezer. Before freezing, wrap tightly in freezer-safe wrap. If frozen, thaw at room temperature.
- Unopened cookies will keep for up to 5 months at room temperature.
- Chocolate Chunk Brownies: Cane sugar, cage-free eggs, semisweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, anhydrous dextrose, soy lecithin, vanilla), non-GMO expeller pressed canola oil, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), unbleached unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (milk), kosher salt, vanilla extract (vanilla bean, water, alcohol, invert syrup).
- Chocolate Heart Cookies: Unbleached unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (milk), cane sugar, chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), cage-free eggs, red food color (red beet juice, citric acid), pink sea salt, baking soda.
- Vanilla Heart Cookies: Unbleached unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (milk), cane sugar, cage-free eggs, red food color (red beet juice, citric acid), pink sea salt, pure vanilla extract (water, alcohol, glycerine).
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies: Cane sugar, unbleached unbromated wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), non-GMO expeller pressed canola oil, eggs, white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole-milk powder, soy lecithin, vanilla), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), baking powder, pure vanilla, baking soda, kosher salt.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.