Valentine's Day Slice and Bake Cookies
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy scrumptious butter cookies right when they're best – fresh out of the oven. These slice-and-bake treats make a fun Valentine's Day project to do with kids, and require very little prep and cleanup. The logs of red-and-white swirled dough arrive frozen, so you can slice off as much as you need, bake and serve while the cookies are warm and crisp.
- Set of 3 cookie-dough logs, 7" long, 2" diam. each.
- Each log yields approx. 24 cookies.
- 3 lb. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cookie dough ships chilled with ice packs.
- The dough will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Thaw cookie dough in refrigerator overnight. Cut chilled dough into slices and bake for 10–12 minutes at 350°F. Allow the cookies to cool, then serve.
- Bread flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), unsalted butter, powdered sugar (sugar, cornstarch), mini heart quins (sugar, cornstarch, rice flour, sustainably sourced palm oil, gum acacia, xanthan gum, natural flavor, artificial flavor, titanium dioxide, Red #40, Red #3, potassium sorbate, mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 60), pure vanilla, red candy color (partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [cottonseed/soybean], FD&C Red #40 Lake).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.