Valentine's Day Macarons
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Begin Valentine's Day on a romantic note with French-style macarons hand decorated with whimsical stick figures and "love, love, love" written in sweeping cursive. The light, airy confections are handcrafted by Dana Loia at her celebrated New York City bakery, with crisp meringue shells and decadent fillings. Serve these naturally gluten-free cookies with a glass of champagne or as a sweet finish to Valentine's dinner.
Strawberry Shortcake (Pink): Perfectly pink shell filled with a light buttercream and strawberry fruit compote center.
Raspberry Jam (White): A customer favorite, prepared with a sweet raspberry center and powdered sugar shell.
Red Velvet (Red): A light, fluffy cream cheese filling between ruby-red meringues with a rich, chocolaty flavor.
Champagne (Gold): A special occasion-worthy macaron with sparkly gold shell filled with a champagne reduction-infused buttercream.
- 12 macarons, 3 of each flavor.
- Shipped chilled.
- Certified Kosher by KOF-K.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macarons ship chilled with an ice pack. Refrigerated, the macarons will keep for up to 7 days or up to 1 month frozen. The macarons are best enjoyed at room temperature. If storing them in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if frozen.
- Shell: Sugar, almond flour, egg whites, salt, cream of tartar, egg white powder.
- Strawberry Shortcake Filling: Sugar, unsalted butter (cream), salt, strawberry jam (strawberries, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, sugar, fruit pectin, citric acid), cream of tartar, vanilla bean, water, brown sugar, almond flour, milk, vanilla, salt.
- Raspberry Jam Filling: Oregon seedless red raspberries, sugar, fruit pectin (water, fruit pectin, lactic acid, citric acid, potassium citrate, sodium benzoate), citric acid.
- Red Velvet Filling: Cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum), unsalted butter, sugar, salt.
- Champagne Filling: Unsalted butter (cream), sugar, egg whites, water, cream of tartar, salt, Champagne.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.