Valentine's Day Macarons
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Begin Valentine's Day on a romantic note with French-style macarons hand decorated with whimsical stick figures and "love, love, love" written in sweeping cursive. The light, airy confections are handcrafted by Dana Loia at her celebrated New York City bakery, with crisp meringue shells and decadent fillings. Serve these naturally gluten-free cookies with a glass of champagne or as a sweet finish to Valentine's dinner.
Strawberry Shortcake (Pink): Perfectly pink shell filled with a light buttercream and strawberry fruit compote center.
Raspberry Jam (White): A customer favorite, prepared with a sweet raspberry center and powdered sugar shell.
Red Velvet (Red): A light, fluffy cream cheese filling between ruby-red meringues with a rich, chocolaty flavor.
Champagne (Gold): A special occasion-worthy macaron with sparkly gold shell filled with a champagne reduction-infused buttercream.
- 12 macarons, 3 of each flavor.
- Shipped chilled.
- Certified Kosher by KOF-K.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macarons ship chilled with an ice pack. Refrigerated, the macarons will keep for up to 7 days or up to 1 month frozen. The macarons are best enjoyed at room temperature. If storing them in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if frozen.
- Shell: Sugar, almond flour, egg whites, salt, cream of tartar, egg white powder.
- Strawberry Shortcake Filling: Sugar, unsalted butter (cream), salt, strawberry jam (strawberries, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, sugar, fruit pectin, citric acid), cream of tartar, vanilla bean, water, brown sugar, almond flour, milk, vanilla, salt.
- Raspberry Jam Filling: Oregon seedless red raspberries, sugar, fruit pectin (water, fruit pectin, lactic acid, citric acid, potassium citrate, sodium benzoate), citric acid.
- Red Velvet Filling: Cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum), unsalted butter, sugar, salt.
- Champagne Filling: Unsalted butter (cream), sugar, egg whites, water, cream of tartar, salt, Champagne.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Atlantan from Real Ingredients and Wonderful Flavor! My husband loves macaroons - so I ordered these for him. They arrived very quickly - faster than promised - and were in beautiful condition. They are so good!! We have tried a lot of macaroons and I think these may be my favorites! The tastes were true to the ingredients - the real thing! The texture is perfect, good feet and good ratio of filling to cookie with the crisp cookie shell and no air bubbles. Yummy!!Date published: 2017-02-02