Valentine's Day Flower Cake
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A colorful bouquet of buttercream rosebuds tops our dazzling cake, which starts with four layers of moist chocolate cake. It features rich chocolate cream cheese filling and decadent vanilla buttercream frosting. It's a sweet way to send lots of love for Valentine's Day.
- 6" diam. 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- Shipped frozen.
- For Valentine's Day delivery, order by Feb. 6 for delivery by Feb. 13, 2019.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at ambient temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, allow the cake to come to room temperature, approx. 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator, where it will keep for up to 3 days.
- Chocolate Cake: Flour, butter, sugar, trans fat–free liquid vegetable shortening, cocoa powder, whole buttermilk, fresh eggs, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Filling: Cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, milk, salt.
- Vanilla Buttercream: Butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, food coloring.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.