Valentine's Day Cookie Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our Valentine's Day cookie crate is overflowing with love, in the form of irresistible vanilla sugar cookies shaped like hearts and lips. Made for us by an award-winning bakery, the buttery treats are prepared from scratch using the freshest ingredients, then decorated by hand with royal icing, sparkling sugars, hand lettering and sprinkles. The cookies arrive in our signature wooden crate, ready for giving or arranging on a platter to share.
- Set of 28 cookies includes 24 small hearts, 2 lips, 1 "Be Mine" large heart and 1 "love" large heart.
- Approx. 0.9–2.5 oz. each (1 lb. 12 oz. total).
- 2"–4 1/2" high.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cookies ship individually wrapped at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the cookies at room temperature, where they will keep, unopened, for up to 6 months. Once opened, store the cookies in an airtight container, where they will keep for up to 1 week. We do not recommend refrigerating the cookies.
- Cookies: Unbleached flour, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, ginger.
- Icing: Powdered sugar, meringue powder (potato starch, cream of tartar, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt, lactic acid, egg albumen), water, corn syrup; contains 2% or less of artificial color Yellow #5, titanium dioxide Yellow #6, Red #3, Red #40, Blue #1, glycerin, sorbitol modified food starch, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbet (preservative), vegetable gum, citric acid.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.