The Fruit Company Valentine's Day Cheese & Savory Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Share the love with our Valentine's Day gift crate, packed with a picnic's worth of ripe pears, savory snacks and artisanal treats. The d'Anjou pears (red, of course) are sweet and juicy, and make a perfect accompaniment to the aged cheddar and Italian-style salami. They're joined by crunchy crackers, freshly roasted mixed nuts, chocolate-covered cherries, exquisite dark-chocolate truffle creams and a festive butter cookie.
Pears: Three red d'Anjou (approx. 1 lb. 8 oz.).
Mixed Nuts: Freshly roasted assortment of lightly salted almonds, cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts and pecans (3.5 oz.).
Chocolate-Covered Cherries: Sweet dried dark cherries enrobed in milk chocolate and finished with a candy coating (3.5 oz.).
Truffle Creams: Decadent dark ganache in a dark shell, crafted from the finest West African and South American cacao (.32 oz.).
Heart-Shaped Valentine's Cookie: Tender, buttery vanilla sugar cookie, baked fresh from scratch and hand decorated with royal icing and sprinkles (2.5 oz.).
Honey Wheat Crackers: Made with whole wheat flour for a satisfying crunch and a hint of honey to complement the flavors of both cheese and sausage (3.5 oz.).
Busseto Wrapped Gentile Salami: Traditional Italian-style dry salami, prepared using the finest cuts of pork and slowly aged to perfection under the watchful eye of a master salumiere (7 oz.).
Face Rock Aged Cheddar Cheese: Aged for 12 months, this medium cheddar boasts a rich creamy texture and subtly nutty flavor (6 oz.).
- Approx. 3 lb. 3 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled with gel packs.
- Products of USA.
- Use & Care
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best rewrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Pears can be stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- The unopened cookie will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Fresh Fruit: Pears.
- Mixed Nuts: Almonds, cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts, pecans, peanut oil, salt.
- Certified kosher by Star-K.
- Chocolate-Covered Cherries: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), dried cherries (cherries, sunflower oil), Red #40 Lake, confectioners' glaze, gum arabic, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid.
- Cherries are machine-pitted and may contain pits or pit fragments.
- Truffle Creams: Dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), coconut oil, milk chocolate (sugar, milk, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), chocolate liquor, butter oil, soy lecithin, salt, natural flavor.
- Cookie: All-purpose flour, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, confectioners' sugar, dried egg whites, food coloring (Red #40, Red #3, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Blue #1, Blue #2), titanium dioxide.
- Honey Wheat Crackers: Unbleached enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [Vitamin B1], riboflavin [Vitamin B2], folic acid), vegetable oils (soybean, canola and/or sunflower), brown sugar, defatted wheat germ, whole wheat flour, sugar, salt; contains 2% or less of sesame seeds, honey, oat fiber, nonfat milk, leavening (ammonium bicarbonate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), malted barley, soy lecithin, enzymes.
- Busseto Wrapped Gentile Salami: Pork, salt; contains less than 2% of dextrose, natural flavorings, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, lactic acid starter culture.
- Face Rock Aged Cheddar: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, culture, enzymes.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.