The Fruit Company Valentine's Day Cheese & Savory Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Share the love with our Valentine's Day gift crate, packed with a picnic's worth of ripe pears, savory snacks and artisanal treats. The d'Anjou pears (red, of course) are sweet and juicy, and make a perfect accompaniment to the aged cheddar and Italian-style salami. They're joined by crunchy crackers, freshly roasted mixed nuts, chocolate-covered cherries, exquisite dark-chocolate truffle creams and a festive butter cookie.
Pears: Three red d'Anjou (approx. 1 lb. 8 oz.).
Mixed Nuts: Freshly roasted assortment of lightly salted almonds, cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts and pecans (3.5 oz.).
Chocolate-Covered Cherries: Sweet dried dark cherries enrobed in milk chocolate and finished with a candy coating (3.5 oz.).
Truffle Creams: Decadent dark ganache in a dark shell, crafted from the finest West African and South American cacao (.32 oz.).
Heart-Shaped Valentine's Cookie: Tender, buttery vanilla sugar cookie, baked fresh from scratch and hand decorated with royal icing and sprinkles (2.5 oz.).
Honey Wheat Crackers: Made with whole wheat flour for a satisfying crunch and a hint of honey to complement the flavors of both cheese and sausage (3.5 oz.).
Busseto Wrapped Gentile Salami: Traditional Italian-style dry salami, prepared using the finest cuts of pork and slowly aged to perfection under the watchful eye of a master salumiere (7 oz.).
Face Rock Aged Cheddar Cheese: Aged for 12 months, this medium cheddar boasts a rich creamy texture and subtly nutty flavor (6 oz.).
- Approx. 3 lb. 3 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled with gel packs.
- Products of USA.
- Use & Care
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approx. 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best rewrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Pears can be stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
- The unopened cookie will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Fresh Fruit: Pears.
- Mixed Nuts: Almonds, cashews, walnuts, Brazil nuts, pecans, peanut oil, salt.
- Certified kosher by Star-K.
- Chocolate-Covered Cherries: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), dried cherries (cherries, sunflower oil), Red #40 Lake, confectioners' glaze, gum arabic, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid.
- Cherries are machine-pitted and may contain pits or pit fragments.
- Truffle Creams: Dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), coconut oil, milk chocolate (sugar, milk, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavor), chocolate liquor, butter oil, soy lecithin, salt, natural flavor.
- Cookie: All-purpose flour, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, confectioners' sugar, dried egg whites, food coloring (Red #40, Red #3, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Blue #1, Blue #2), titanium dioxide.
- Honey Wheat Crackers: Unbleached enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [Vitamin B1], riboflavin [Vitamin B2], folic acid), vegetable oils (soybean, canola and/or sunflower), brown sugar, defatted wheat germ, whole wheat flour, sugar, salt; contains 2% or less of sesame seeds, honey, oat fiber, nonfat milk, leavening (ammonium bicarbonate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), malted barley, soy lecithin, enzymes.
- Busseto Wrapped Gentile Salami: Pork, salt; contains less than 2% of dextrose, natural flavorings, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, lactic acid starter culture.
- Face Rock Aged Cheddar: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, culture, enzymes.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.