Valentine's Day Cake Truffles
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
While touring and working as a costume designer, Austin Cake Ball cofounder Stacey Bridges turned her attention to the inventive possibilities and comfort of cake. After countless experiments and a wildly popular debut at the Texas Hill Country Food & Wine Festival, the Austin Cake Ball was born. As moist as a truffle but with a cakelike crumb, these romantic treats are handcrafted with premium ingredients like Callebaut and Valrhona cocoa, Belgian chocolate, Vermont buttermilk and mascarpone cheese. The two-bite cakes are frosted with buttercream and topped with chocolate drizzles, chocolate hearts and red chocolate roses. They arrive in a handsome copper box, ready for giving or placing on a buffet.
Red Velvet: Moist red velvet cake made with Valrhona cocoa and Vermont buttermilk, cloaked in mascarpone cheese buttercream.
Chocolate: Rich chocolate cake prepared with Callebaut cocoa and a subtle blend of espresso and coffee extracts, with Belgian chocolate buttercream.
- 12 cake balls, six of each flavor.
- 13.8 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Immediate delivery orders will ship within 1–2 weeks; Valentine's Day delivery orders will ship February 11 to arrive by February 13.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake balls are shipped chilled with ice or gel packs. Upon receipt, store the cake balls at room temperature, where they will keep for up to 4 days. Or store in the refrigerator, where they will keep for up to 3 weeks.
- Chocolate Cake Balls: Vanilla confectioners' coating (sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey, nonfat milk, mono and diglyceride and soya lecithin emulsifiers, artificial color [titanium dioxide], natural and artificial flavor), sugar, flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), eggs, butter, chocolate buttercream (butter, powdered sugar, cocoa processed with alkali, pure vanilla extract, water, salt), cocoa processed with alkali, canola oil, modified corn starch, soybean oil, contains 2% or less of: vanilla extract (Madagascar bourbon vanilla beans, 35% natural corn alcohol, sugar, water), mono and diglycerides, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), modified whey, black candy color (partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [soybean and cottonseed], FD&C Blue #2 lake, Red #40 lake, Yellow #6 lake), red candy color (partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [cottonseed, soybean], FD&C Red #40 lake), coffee extract (coffee, sugar, water), vital wheat gluten, salt, calcium acetate, sorbitan monostearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, nonfat milk, xanthan gum, guar gum, polysorbate 60, natural and artificial flavor, soy flour.
- Red Velvet Cake Balls: Vanilla confectioners' coating (sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey, nonfat milk, mono and diglyceride and soya lecithin emulsifiers, artificial color [titanium dioxide], natural and artificial flavor), sugar, flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), eggs, butter, cream cheese buttercream (butter, powdered sugar, pure vanilla extract, water, cream cheese flavoring [artificial flavoring, glycerine, ethanol]), salt, canola oil, soybean oil, cocoa powder, modified corn starch, contains 2% or less of: buttermilk powder, vanilla extract (Madagascar bourbon vanilla beans, 35% natural corn alcohol, sugar, water), red food coloring (water, high fructose corn syrup, glycerine, corn syrup, FD&C Red #40 [e129], sorbitol, sugar modified food starch, FD&C Red #3 [e127], sodium benzoate [preservative], potassium sorbate [preservative], salt, carrageenan gum, agar gum, citric acid), mono and diglycerides, sherry vinegar, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), modified whey, black candy color (partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [soybean and cottonseed], FD&C Blue #2 lake, Red #40 lake, Yellow #6 lake), red candy color (partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [cottonseed, soybean] FD&C Red #40 lake), salt, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sorbitan monostearate, calcium acetate, nonfat milk, xanthan gum, guar gum, natural and artificial flavor, vital wheat gluten, polysorbate 60, soy flour.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.