Valentine's Day Cake Pops
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Everyone will be sweet on our Valentine's Day cake pops. Rich, fudgy and irresistible, the scrumptious spheres of chocolate cake are handcrafted in small batches, dipped in buttercream and enrobed in more chocolate. Candy-heart sprinkles add a romantic touch.
- 8 single-serving cake pops in assorted colors (12 oz. total).
- Certified kosher by KSA-D.
- Shipped fresh at ambient temperature.
- This item is available for immediate or Valentine's Day delivery. Immediate delivery orders will ship within 1–2 weeks; Valentine's Day delivery orders will ship February 11 to arrive by February 13.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake pops ship fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the unopened cake pops at room temperature in an airtight container, where they will keep for up to 1 week. The unopened pops will keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Cake: Wheat flour, sugar, vanilla, salt, baking soda, xanthan gum, vegetable oil [chocolate cake also contains cocoa].
- Buttercream Icing: Cane sugar, fractionated palm kernel oil, vanilla, soy lecithin.
- Candy Coating: Sugar, fractionated palm kernel oil, cocoa powder, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, sugar.
- Decorations: Sugar, rice flour, soybean oil, cornstarch, cellulose gum, egg whites, carrageenan, soy lecithin.
- Edible Prints: Tapioca starch, corn syrup solids, cellulose, water, sugar, glycerin, polyglycerol esters algin, potassium sorbate, citric acid, modified cornstarch, titanium dioxide, locust bean gum sprinkles (sugar, cornstarch, confectioners' glaze, artificial colors, carnauba wax).
- Royal Icing Decorations: Confectioners' sugar, cornstarch, pasteurized egg whites, cream of tartar, may contain some or all of FD&C colors Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Lake Blue, Blue #1, Blue #2, Lake, Red #3, Red #40.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.