Ooni Pro Outdoor Pizza Oven
The Ooni Pro is the world's most versatile outdoor oven, capable of burning wood, charcoal, pellets or gas. Double the size of the Ooni 3, the Ooni Pro bakes a 16" pizza and slow-roasts large cuts of meat. All you need to do is provide the food and maintain a steady base temperature with charcoal, adding wood kindling for a burst of deep wood-fired flavor.
- Multi-fuel outdoor oven lets you cook more food at a wider temperature range.
- Large cooking surface allows oven to bake 16" pizzas and bread; roast large cuts of meat; and cook fish, stews and vegetables.
- Includes a wood and charcoal burner (pellet burner and propane gas burner sold separately).
- Reaches 932°F in 20 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in 60 seconds.
- Oven is easily transportable for storage, tailgating parties and camping trips.
- Includes four stone baking boards, two doors, wood and charcoal burner, safety gloves and instruction manual.
California Proposition 65 Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Dimensions & More Info
- 29 1/4" x 19 1/4" x 31" high (including chimney, with legs extended).
- Cooking surface: 17 3/4" sq.
- 48 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- Glass door with thermometer lets you monitor oven temperature at a glance.
- Pizza door with letterbox opening allows you to easily slide pizzas in and out.
- Cordierite baking stone offers high heat retention.
- Rustproof brushed stainless-steel construction.
- Insulated body maintains energy efficiency.
- Chimney clip makes the oven easy to pack up and move.
- Three legs keep the oven stable on any surface.
- FSC-certified wood handles.
- Simple assembly.
Use & Care
- Designed for outdoor use only.
- Comes with a wood and charcoal burner. Uses any charcoal that is suitable for cooking, as well as pieces of dry hardwood (up to 10" long and 1 1/2" diam.).
- Ooni Pro Pellet Burner is sold separately. We recommend using Ooni Pellets, which are 100% food-safe hardwood.
- Ooni Pro Gas Burner is sold separately and runs on propane.
- Heat oven to top temperature to burn off residue.
- Once oven is completely cool, wipe down the inside with dry paper towels.
- Use stainless-steel cleaner on the outer shell. Avoid abrasive cleaning products.
- Stone baking boards can be cleaned by heating oven to top temperature. They can also be hand washed with warm water. Dry boards in a conventional oven for a minimum of 2 hours at 140 ̊F. Boards are not dishwasher safe.
- Store oven indoors to protect it from the elements.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Ooni Pro Outdoor Pizza Oven
|Uuni Pro Outdoor Pizza Oven||$599.95||$0|