USA Pan Nonstick Half Sheet with Baking Rack
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
You'll find countless uses for this oven-safe rack and half-sheet pan. Nest the rack into the pan for roasting large quantities of vegetables or meats, or for catching drips when you glaze petit fours or other pastries. Or use the pan for baking cookies and the rack for cooling them. The versatile quarter sheet is constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel for even baking, and both pieces are finished with USA Pan's proprietary Americoat© Plus – a clear silicone nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release with quick cleanup.
- Oven-safe wire rack fits perfectly inside the rim of the pan.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-gauge aluminized steel is designed for uniform heat conduction with even baking and browning.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique ridged surface strengthens the pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Clear nonstick coating on all surfaces simplifies cleaning and ensures that even the most delicate baked goods release easily.
- Environmentally friendly silicone coating is exceptionally durable and free of PTFEs and PFOAs.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned company that’s been supplying professional bakers for over 50 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 1/2" high.
- Pan: Made in USA.
- Rack: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by IndiansFan352 from Wish I'd found these sooner I bought 2 of these and love them. They are very easy to clean. I've had other racks and spent a lot of time and effort to get them clean. These cannot be put in the dishwasher but a little hot soap and water is all you need. I bake wings on the racks and was amazed how easy they were to clean. I have also used to bake cookies and felt they cooked evenly. These are worth the money.Date published: 2018-06-04