USA Pan Nonstick Half Sheet with Baking Rack
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
You'll find countless uses for this oven-safe rack and half-sheet pan. Nest the rack into the pan for roasting large quantities of vegetables or meats, or for catching drips when you glaze petit fours or other pastries. Or use the pan for baking cookies and the rack for cooling them. The versatile quarter sheet is constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel for even baking, and both pieces are finished with USA Pan's proprietary Americoat© Plus – a clear silicone nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release with quick cleanup.
- Oven-safe wire rack fits perfectly inside the rim of the pan.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-gauge aluminized steel is designed for uniform heat conduction with even baking and browning.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique ridged surface strengthens the pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Clear nonstick coating on all surfaces simplifies cleaning and ensures that even the most delicate baked goods release easily.
- Environmentally friendly silicone coating is exceptionally durable and free of PTFEs and PFOAs.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned company that’s been supplying professional bakers for over 50 years.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 1/2" high.
- Pan: Made in USA.
- Rack: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by IndiansFan352 from Wish I'd found these sooner I bought 2 of these and love them. They are very easy to clean. I've had other racks and spent a lot of time and effort to get them clean. These cannot be put in the dishwasher but a little hot soap and water is all you need. I bake wings on the racks and was amazed how easy they were to clean. I have also used to bake cookies and felt they cooked evenly. These are worth the money.Date published: 2018-06-04