USA Pan Nonstick 6-Piece Essential Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
From homemade cookies, brownies and cakes to muffins and breads, this professional-quality nonstick set includes all the pans you'll need. Designed for top performance, the pans are constructed of heavy-gauge aluminized steel for perfect baking. They're finished with USA Pan's proprietary Americoat© Plus, a clear silicone nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release with quick cleanup.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-gauge aluminized steel is designed for uniform heat conduction with even baking and browning.
- Steel thickness is expertly customized for each pan, maximizing its strength and baking efficiency.
- Clear nonstick coating on both interior and exterior surfaces simplifies cleaning and ensures that even the most delicate baked goods release easily.
- Environmentally friendly silicone coating is exceptionally durable—and free of PTFEs and PFOAs.
- Made in USA.
- One cookie sheet.
- One half sheet pan.
- One 8" square cake pan.
- One 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- One 1-lb. loaf pan.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie sheet: 17" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- Half sheet pan: 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- Square cake pan: 8" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- Loaf pan: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; bakes up to a 1-lb. loaf of bread.
- Rectangular cake pan: 9" x 13" x 2 1/4" high.
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11" x 1 1/2" high.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the half-sheet and loaf pans maximize durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Cookie sheet's angled side provides a good grip when you’re removing the pans from the oven; the longer sides are flat so cookies slide right off.
- Unique ridged surface strengthens half-sheet pan and cookie sheet while increasing airflow for even baking and efficient browning.
- Loaf pan’s folded construction enhances its strength and durability.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bonesgin from best of the best Love love love these pans! I can’t say enough good about them. I gave them a good workout with holiday baking and they made the job so much easier with the smooth non stick surface. The pans are a thick sturdy construction and the heat Is distributed evenly throughout the whole pan which makes cookies turn out nice and golden brown on the bottom. Clean up is easy. Anything that was over cooked comes right off. I need another set of theseDate published: 2018-11-25