Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet, Set of 2
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel, our versatile rimmed sheet pans have countless uses, from holding a batch of fragrant focaccia to supporting a berry tart. Their technologically advanced Goldtouch nonstick coating releases baked foods without sticking and cleans up easily.
- Set of two quarter-sheet pans.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results, while unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan and increases airflow for even baking.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Compatible with these toaster ovens sold by Williams Sonoma: All-Clad Digital Countertop Oven, Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Elite, Breville Smart Convection Oven, Breville Smart Oven Pro with Light, Breville Smart Oven Air and Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9" x 1" high, each.
- Made in USA.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand washing the bakeware to maintain its longevity over time.
- Clean with hot water, soap and a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steelfan from High quality pans! I love how easy these pans are to use. Everything I have baked on them has slid right off the pans! It's a nice size too when you want to make something for just yourself.Date published: 2019-06-14Rated 1 out of 5 by Richard71 from does not stay nonstick this review is because I bought multiple sizes for my fiancé and unfortunately after only a few uses the completely lost their nonstick ability. I have purchased multiple items from Williams Sonoma in the past without any problems and I have never doubted that their quality. Unfortunately, these do not live up to their reputation. If I can get my money back I would. I do not recommend purchasing these look elsewhere for nonstick.Date published: 2019-02-27Rated 1 out of 5 by OLDFASHIONCOOK from Loved them until I ordered other size I have owned and loved the 1/2 sheet Goldtouch Nonstick pans for a few years and have given them to my daughters in law for gifts and they love them also. I decided to purchase the set of 1/4 sheet pans since I had such wonderful baking experiences with the 1/2 sheets. These 1/4 sheets are not the same! I have a large burn mark in one pan with just minimal use in my convection oven. I don't know why my little pizza decided to burn a hole in this pan even going through to the underside!Date published: 2018-12-29Rated 5 out of 5 by miznic from These pans are wonderful! I've had these pans now for a few months, and have loved every single moment I've used them. The pans' design makes it easier to bake with - I've had moments where I forgot to grease the baking sheet before I used them, and the stuff I baked like that, came out wonderfully. Not sure what magic went into making these pans, but as a cook that isn't very much of one, I sure do appreciate it.Date published: 2018-12-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Janelle from Love these pans! I bought a set of these a few years ago and they became my go to pans. They are nonstick and clean up beautifully with no work involved. Last week I ordered the bigger size for myself and I’m actually here now to purchase another set for a gift. You won’t be disappointed in these.Date published: 2018-11-20Rated 1 out of 5 by Debbie from Horrible I bought this because it was supposed to be nonstick. Nothing about this is nonstick. Wish I would have never purchased.Date published: 2018-11-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Becks from PERFECT FOR TOASTER OVEN! I got this as a gift for my wedding and at first I thought this was going to be my least used pan, but I use it all the time. It fits perfectly into my Breville toaster oven and is the perfect pan when making meals for two. Sometimes I use both at the same time while making different items in my regular oven. So happy with my present!Date published: 2018-08-10Rated 2 out of 5 by Dez79 from Had High Hopes I love my goldtouch cookie baking sheets. They create the best bake and food does not stick, but unfortunately these quarter sheets are disappointing. Food sticks and you cannot get them clean, even with all the soaking and scrubbing. They are supposed to be nonstick, but food easily burns and sticks as well.Date published: 2018-06-22
Since metal utensils are not recommended for Goldtouch, what kind of knife and spatula would be approved?Hi WillJ, Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface. Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.Date published: 2019-08-23