Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Well
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Rely on this American-made heavyweight muffin pan to produce perfectly baked mini muffins and bite-size cupcakes. Savory or sweet, mini muffins are perfect for brunch, hors d'oeuvres or an afternoon snack. Our American-made pan promotes even baking and browning, ensuring that the two dozen muffins release in perfect shape.
- Two dozen wells are sized for miniature muffins and cupcakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Extended edges provide a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 11" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand washing the bakeware to maintain its longevity over time.
- Clean with hot water, soap and a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Muffin Pan Lid
Muffin Pan Lid
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susan from Love This Pan I have made hundreds of fantan rolls in this pan. I don't know why other reviewers had a problem with sticking as I never have. I do lightly butter each well before adding the rolls. The pan is easy to clean and bakes things perfectly.Date published: 2017-10-07Rated 3 out of 5 by Chocolatz from Where oh where have the cupcake liners gone? I've used this pan for years as I like the size of the product. It is not a mini but what I call a three bite. It takes special inserts and I can't find them on the site. The pan does stick so the papers are a necessity.Date published: 2017-04-03Rated 1 out of 5 by Newz7 from Unexpectedly disappointing I'm a long-time WS customer and bought this with confidence. The downfalls: muffins stuck in the pan wells and the muffin wells are an odd size so you can't use liners. The two major reasons I purchased this were for its nonstick surface so I wouldn't have to use liners. That said, this pan is hefty and well made but it doesn't live up to its potential. I don't like using cooking sprays and should not have to on something claiming to have a nonstick surface. Thankfully, Williams-Sonoma has a great customer service department and I was able to return this easily.Date published: 2016-09-28Rated 5 out of 5 by HelloKatie from If only there were a 12-well option!! I love my Goldtouch pans so much... I wish this fit in my Breville oven!! Please consider a 12-mini muffin option for those of us who use our smaller ovens almost exclusively.Date published: 2015-12-31Rated 5 out of 5 by annsie from Best Gluten Free Baking Pan I love these pans for multiple reasons, but especially for the great gluten free results, with a nice crumb and crust, good rise, and even baking. Especially like how easily they release the muffins, and the nearly effortless clean up afterwards. I'm gradually adding to my collection, replacing other pans. The only one I didn't like was the pizza pan, which warped terribly and was returned.Date published: 2015-04-15Rated 5 out of 5 by CookieII from great mini-muffin tin best mini muffin tin I've ever used really like the no-stick surfaceDate published: 2015-01-01Rated 5 out of 5 by IntheKitchwithLin from Bitesize Bliss Nice muffin/cupcake pan! I will use this often. I prefer bitesize to regular size and this pan with 24 spaces is just right for baking a big batch!Date published: 2014-10-28Rated 4 out of 5 by FiveOfUs from Perfect for small bites! Great pan for making bite sized treats for parties, potlucks or events. EXCELLENT non-stick quality so long as your baked item has plenty of oil/fat, like brownies. I would not use this pan for recipes with less fat content without first spraying/greasing with butter or Pam. Gave it four stars because it is difficult to clean this pan WELL. -- hard to get into those crevices and release the baked goods that have dried into those 96 corners!Date published: 2014-09-08
What are the dimensions of each mini well? I am trying to find liners that will fit this pan. Thank you.Hi Jennifer, The wells are 1 1/4” diam. x 1”h.Date published: 2019-07-15