Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Loaf Pans, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed to promote even baking and browning of quick breads and mini cakes, our pans release baked goods in perfect shape and clean up in seconds. They are made in the USA of commercial-grade steel for a lifetime of use.
- Set of four pans for mini yeast breads, quick breads and pound cakes.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Set of four.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" x 3" x 2 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heather S from Great idea for holiday gift giving. I bought this not knowing what qty of bread batter they hold. FYI: 2 of these = 1 loaf pan. I made individual loaves of lemon pound cake for a party and the recipients loved them. Perfect size for 2 people. The only con is that they are hard to hold when flipping over they slide out of your hands. Best way to remove the contents is to put a plate on the top and invert to release onto the plate upside down then transfer to cooling rack.Date published: 2017-10-04Rated 5 out of 5 by nutcrackeraddict from Wonderful loaf pans I bought these about a month ago and used them for the first time last week. I made blueberry lemon tea cakes in them and the cakes came out the best ever. The baking is even, and the cakes release from the pan with ease. I wish they were sold in single packs or in packs of two. I could use two more, but four more are too many.Date published: 2017-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Jazzpurr from Great product Easy to use and clean. The perfect size loaf pan for baking.Date published: 2016-10-17Rated 5 out of 5 by ScienceFusion from Great Little Pans These pans are really awesome. I use them weekly for all sorts of baking needs - yeast breads, quick breads, meatloaf, cakes, etc. One of the things that I like best about these is that they all fit in my toaster oven - during the summer months it's nice not to heat up the entire oven to bake a meatloaf.Date published: 2016-07-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Silverbarbs from Wonderful small bakers I have owned these pans for several years and I use them constantly. They are great little pans. We are now only 2 and these are the perfect size for small baking or roasting needs. I wish WS would consider offering small round cake pans of similar size - 4 to 6 in sized. They, too, would be useful.Date published: 2015-08-23Rated 4 out of 5 by Baoyu from Capacity and workmanship I hv ordered 8 of these mini loaf pans, I would like to know the capacity of each pans ( lb / oz ). I owned several of the gold touch pans, I have been very satisfied with the workmanship, but I have to say that these mini loaf pans finishings were not as impressive as the others, but it is a good size. ThanksDate published: 2015-03-19Rated 5 out of 5 by KathyMV from Love My Mini Loaf Pans I bought these because Cooks Illustrated Cooking for Two uses small loaf pans for banana and zuchini breads. I was irritated that I had to buy four because I only needed one for their recipes. I have since figured out you can make 4 mini-loafs from a regular sweet bread recipe. I eat one (oh, maybe two) and give the rest away as gifts.Date published: 2014-11-08Rated 5 out of 5 by raff from My favorite gluten free Zuccini bread pans Perfect size. Pans are very well made, the bread looks browned and beautiful when done and the pan washes quickly with no sticky residue. My favorite pans!Date published: 2014-10-15