Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Meatloaf Pan with Insert
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
To ensure a juicy, succulent meatloaf that conjures up fond memories of home-cooked dinners, bake your favorite recipe in our heavy-gauge aluminized-steel pan. Made in the USA, it features a nonstick interior to release food effortlessly.
- Cooks perfectly to ensure moist, tender flavor and attractive browning.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Lift out aluminum insert allows excess fat to drain away and easily transfers meatloaf to plate.
- Use the pan without the insert to bake homemade bread.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 5" x 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by rpac2000 from Bread and Loaf Use it for bread and meat loaf...the insert allows for the grease to drain and the meat loaf stays moist but not greasyDate published: 2017-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Woozer from Great for meatloaf Love it. Meat doesn't rest in the oils and grease. Easy lift out pan. Very easy to clean.Date published: 2016-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by PLLTX from Best meatloaf pan ever! This pan is the best for cooking meatloaf. I've had it over a year. It is used a couple of times a month. I've not had any issues with flaking nor cleaning that have been mentioned. It is a breeze to clean up. Even with 93% lean beef, it is amazing how much fat is in the pan.Date published: 2016-02-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Marie134 from Great product I love this meatloaf pan. The grease just falls through to collect in the bottom pan, not touching the meat. It is very easy to slide the loaf off the inner liner, however, like another reviewer said, it might be easier to do this from the long side. I also wish this came in a 1 lb size. If it did, I would order a few to give to single friends and family members who LOVE this pan, but won't make a 2 lb meatloaf just for themselves. Cleaning the inside corners after cooking requires a little more effort or food/grease remains there. Can this be made as a one piece bottom?Date published: 2016-02-02Rated 2 out of 5 by Vilewoman from On pan number 4 The pros on this pan are: it drains the fat from meatloaf, cooks it evenly, and comes with a lifetime guarantee. I am on my 4th pan in over 5 years - why?? Because the gold coating peels off. This pan is hand washed with a cotton wash cloth. I use plastic knifes to cut and remove the meatloaf and yet, the coating gets scratched and flakes off. It is because I have a lifetime guarantee that I keep returning and getting a new one. Return the damaged one, get a new one and use until damaged.Date published: 2015-12-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Pokedot21 from Love this pan I purchased this pan about a year ago on a whim. Best purchase I've ever made. I love that the insert comes out and can be used for breads as well. Clean up is extremely easy and the cooking is evenly distributed. I've used this dozens of times and it's held up great. I'm actually back to purchase another as a gift.Date published: 2015-11-16Rated 1 out of 5 by lowerla from Look for another loaf pan Purchased about 3 months ago and used the first time today. Cooked great. But clean up was at first so easy like all the others but juices kept coming out of the corners even after washing and rinsing 10 times.Date published: 2015-09-30Rated 5 out of 5 by FWRMCR from Great Meatloaf Pan Great pan for making a meat loaf and all fat juices drain in bottom thanks to insert. Easy to clean, durable, and heavy weight.Date published: 2015-07-08