Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Meatloaf Pan with Insert
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
To ensure a juicy, succulent meatloaf that conjures up fond memories of home-cooked dinners, bake your favorite recipe in our heavy-gauge aluminized-steel pan. Made in the USA, it features a nonstick interior to release food effortlessly.
- Cooks perfectly to ensure moist, tender flavor and attractive browning.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces, and releases food with ease.
- Lift out aluminum insert allows excess fat to drain away and easily transfers meatloaf to plate.
- Use the pan without the insert to bake homemade bread.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Folded construction enhances strength.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 5" x 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hummingbird from This pan leaks through the folds in the sides My husband purchased this for me for Christmas. I made a meatloaf and the juice started leaking through the folds in the pan. Williams Sonoma was very good about taking it back. I love shopping at the store! The sales rep could see light between the folds. Although I generally really like WS products, I would definitely not recommend this particular one.Date published: 2019-03-15Rated 5 out of 5 by SAWinCT from Love This Pan This is a great pan. Meatloaf is always so hard to get out of the pan; until now. Just lift the insert and out it comes. The grease drains into the bottom of the pan below the insert. Less grease, easy removal, easy cleanup. I was able to put over 3 lbs. of meatloaf mix in the pan, so it holds a lot!Date published: 2018-12-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Summit07901 from Love it and buying a second one I have had this meatloaf pan for years ...over 10 l think . It is great, not only does the fat drip down under the meatloaf so that it doesn’t cook in the fat ... but it’s easy to remove to cut and serve ... you just lift it up out of the pan. I am buying a second for our vacation home.Date published: 2018-10-27Rated 5 out of 5 by LeeAnn2018 from Perfect We bought this for my husband. He likes to make his mother's recipe for meatloaf, but, he prefers to cook it on the grill. I was thoroughly, but thankfully surprised that the smoke residue came off of it in the dishwasher!!! The meatloaf turned out awesome as well. The ketchup on top carmelized perfectly.Date published: 2018-07-14Rated 5 out of 5 by rpac2000 from Bread and Loaf Use it for bread and meat loaf...the insert allows for the grease to drain and the meat loaf stays moist but not greasyDate published: 2017-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Woozer from Great for meatloaf Love it. Meat doesn't rest in the oils and grease. Easy lift out pan. Very easy to clean.Date published: 2016-04-27Rated 5 out of 5 by PLLTX from Best meatloaf pan ever! This pan is the best for cooking meatloaf. I've had it over a year. It is used a couple of times a month. I've not had any issues with flaking nor cleaning that have been mentioned. It is a breeze to clean up. Even with 93% lean beef, it is amazing how much fat is in the pan.Date published: 2016-02-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Marie134 from Great product I love this meatloaf pan. The grease just falls through to collect in the bottom pan, not touching the meat. It is very easy to slide the loaf off the inner liner, however, like another reviewer said, it might be easier to do this from the long side. I also wish this came in a 1 lb size. If it did, I would order a few to give to single friends and family members who LOVE this pan, but won't make a 2 lb meatloaf just for themselves. Cleaning the inside corners after cooking requires a little more effort or food/grease remains there. Can this be made as a one piece bottom?Date published: 2016-02-02