Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Broiler Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our versatile Goldtouch® nonstick broiler set combines a lift-off grill rack with a base that can be used separately as a baking pan. Broil food on the slatted grill –drippings collect in the base below, promoting healthier cooking. The premium ceramic-based finish ensures effortless cleanup.
- Broiler pan is ideal for grilling meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables.
- Rack’s raised slats and holes allow for efficient draining of fats and oil.
- Extra-deep base can be used on its own as a baking dish for desserts and casseroles.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating makes baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal nonstick surfaces – and releases food with ease.
- Heavy-duty steel rack and pan are oven-safe up to 550°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
Small Broiler Pan
- Rack: 12 1/2" x 8" x 3/4" high.
- Base: 13" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
Large Broiler Pan
- Rack: 15 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 3/4" high.
- Base: 16" x 13" x 1 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Rack and pan are oven safe to 550°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by Shirazlover from WARPS I love me some "Goldtouch" but this pan was horrible. I ordered the small size (perfect for 2) and could hardy wait to get it. The 1st time I used it to broil steak the pan warped so bad under the broiler my steak was touching the coils at 1 end. Cleaned it and put it in its new home, the garage. Total disappointment.Date published: 2019-08-26Rated 1 out of 5 by Francie G from Expected better quality from William Sonoma Bought the large pan and it warps at 425 degrees. I’ve had it a few months and it’s already loosing it’s coating.Date published: 2019-04-20Rated 1 out of 5 by NY cook from It's adorable, but impossible to clean. I bought the small size of these and have been using it since February 21. It hasn't even been two months. I've broiled one or two steaks a week. This broiler is IMPOSSIBLE to clean. The spatter from the cooking steak just won't come off and because this is "non-stick" I can't use abrasives like steel wool to clean it. The pan already looks like something you'd find at a yard sale at the home of someone selling off stuff they've had for 20 years. I wish I'd never bought it.Date published: 2019-04-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Lane1 from Both functional and attractive! It is very functional, well made (sturdy but not overly heavy), and attractive. It is also a perfect size (not too big and not too small). Additionally, I have made use of the bottom portion as just a pan so it is serving double duty for me!Date published: 2019-03-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Greek from Great broiling pan I bought this a month ago and I have used it several times. I was amazed with how easy it was to clean. It as a deep bottom tray that catches juices. Really great. I will probably order the larger size as well and replace my old enamel broiling pan that is horrible to clean. Great product.Date published: 2019-02-18Rated 5 out of 5 by kathy from Easy Cleanup Just received, and I used it for meat in the oven. Very, very easy cleanup. Still looks brand new.Date published: 2018-11-11
Does this stain with tomato based products? I was thinking of using it for mini meat loaves.Hi Jeletta, Tomato based products should not stain the pan. We have numerous Goldtouch pans made for products where tomatoes are used (meatloaf pan, pizza pans). If you're interested in our large meatloaf pan (10" x 5" x 3" high), you can find it here: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/usa-pan-goldtouch-nonstick-meatloaf-pan-insert/Date published: 2019-02-20
what is the weight of the large broiler pan?Hi Elisa56, The weights of these broiler pans are: Large Broiler pan with rack: 4 lbs. 7 oz. Small Broiler pan with rack: 2 lbs. 7 oz.Date published: 2019-02-18
Are both parts PTFE and PFOA free?Hi BirdGirl, Both the pan and rack have the Goldtouch nonstick ceramic-based coating, which is PTFE and PFOA free.Date published: 2019-02-18