Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 4-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Made in the USA from superior aluminized steel, our commercial-grade set is suitable for most baking projects, from baking muffins, cookies and cakes to making quick breads and focaccia. A nonstick coating ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Set includes a 12-well muffin pan, a half-sheet pan and two 9" cake pans.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating is more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of round pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight side guarantees uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Muffin pan: 15 3/4" x 11” x 2” high.
- Half-sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1” high.
- Cake pans: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nparadise from AWESOME LOOK When viewing online, the bakeware set looks nice. I did not realize how heavy and sturdy it was and quite happy with my purchase.Date published: 2017-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by babygirlrosa from Always best choice! I have been using these baking pans since they first were sold in your store. They are the best baking pans I have ever used and I bake frequently throughout the month. The non-stick finish is wonderful, never have a crumb left in the pan! I highly recommend this product. I have cupcake pans, round pans, cookie sheets, every piece is an asset which makes baking a lot more enjoyable!Date published: 2015-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Beegoodtome1 from Simply the Best! I have been baking for more than 30 years and have used -many types of baking products. This produce is the simply the best I have ever purchased. Everything comes out evenly baked, golden brown and the cleanup is easy. The Goldtouch makes the perfect gifts! I love it!!!!Date published: 2015-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by PMW6 from Best bakeware you will ever buy. Incredible product. Could easily be priced at twice the current rate and still be a bargain. Unbelievable quality. It just goes to show that products manufactured in the USA can still be world class quality when a company truly cares about its' products!Date published: 2014-02-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Worldfoodie from Absolute Kitchen Essentials This product line is such incredible quality & bakes things like a dream. I love it so much I give as gifts to young folks starting out. Just great stuff! They also come in the perfect sizes for the amazing Breville toaster oven.Date published: 2013-10-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Kneeona from Fantastic pans for baking cakes, muffins, cookies! The Goldtouch nonstick pans are absolutely fantastic. Baked muffins in the muffin pans without the paper cups and they all turned out beautifully. Already purchased a number of the pans as gifts for relatives. Already purchased all the pans I will use!! They are great!!Date published: 2013-09-04Rated 5 out of 5 by BayArea from The Best Bakeware Ever I had already owned Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch(R) pans (made in USA!) and intended to add more to my collection since I've known how good these products are. All of the Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch(R) Bakeware products work beautifully. I have been baking for a long time, and I have concluded these pans are the best of their kind. The heat distribution is very even, the end results of my creation always come out of the oven wonderfully, and best of all the pan is easy to clean (dishwasher safe!). I am on my way to collect all of the products in the same line from Williams-Sonoma. The only "con" is that any bakeware seems to be difficult to store (because of their different shapes and sizes), so it is true for not only these products; just wishing someday someone will invent a way to store or stack pans easily anywhere in the kitchen.Date published: 2013-07-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Slocomfy from One of my faves Love this stuff - the little 1/2 sheet pan has become my favorite in a short time-perfect and handy size. Bought this ensemble for a bridal shower gift and am sure she will love it all as much as I do.Date published: 2013-04-25