Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 3-Piece Cookie Bakeware Set
Perfect for baking pressed, rolled and dropped cookies and pastries, this set includes a pair of our professional-quality cookie sheets, plus a cooling rack. Designed to promote even baking and browning, the nonstick sheets release baked goods in perfect shape and clean up in seconds.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Extra-large capacity provides ample space between cookies, and easy-grip handle eases transfer from oven to cooling rack.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
3-piece set includes:
- Two cookies sheets.
- Cooling rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet: 18" x 14" x 1" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Cookie Sheet: Made in USA.
- Cooling Rack: Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mrswilliams from Love everything about it Received these as a gift for my birthday and I love them! They are very nice quality, not flimsy, and the cooling rack has a generous surface area to cool an entire batch of cookies.Date published: 2017-05-12Rated 5 out of 5 by mahoyt from Best EVER! I have too many cookie sheet sets....and finally invested in the gold set - worth every penny....cookies slide off and clean up is beyond a breeze! As usual I ask myself what took me so long to buy these! You can't go wrong - happy baking!Date published: 2017-05-10Rated 5 out of 5 by SherwoodHughes from Great Set of Cookie Sheets This set of cookie sheets and cooling rack are extremely well made and durable. They are perfect for making cookies and for other cooking jobs that require baking on a larger flat surface. Highly recommend.Date published: 2017-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Njgram from Great bakeware I have owned the Goldtouch bakeware for 2+ years and absolutely swear by it. I ordered sets for my daughters-in-law for Christmas and they were impressed by how substantial they are. I recently ordered muffin tins and a 9 X 13 cake pan for myself---and have discarded my old "stuff". Great bake ware! Clean up is a breeze!Date published: 2017-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by PMitro from Love these cookie sheets I liked baking on these cookie sheets last year so as a gift to myself bought this set to complete my cookie baking collection.Date published: 2017-01-01Rated 5 out of 5 by CarolNe from Loved it myself, bought two more! I enjoy the ease of baking with these non-stick pans so much that I purchased two sets this year to give my daughters as gifts. They are almost self-cleaning. An additional minute may be needed for baking time due to the insulation.Date published: 2016-12-11Rated 5 out of 5 by VLMA from Goldtouch bakeware I have several pieces of this bakeware. It is wonderful.Date published: 2016-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by kitchendoc from Pricey but worth it It is pricey but the cooking results make it worth it. I baked my cookies without parchment or greasing of the pan and the cookies came out perfectly. The two tray and one cooling rack makes a nice kit. A little crowded on the cooling rack if you use both trays, but it works. Love the gold color, weight and easy to store size.Date published: 2016-01-09