Unicorn Cupcakes, Set of 9
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Cast a magical spell over guests with unicorn cupcakes from Chicago's legendary More® bakery. Baked fresh to order, they're prepared with premium ingredients like Madagascar bourbon vanilla and Valrhona dark chocolate for out-of-this-world flavor. They arrive hand decorated with sweet lavender lashes, fondant ears, a bright floral mane and golden horns. The set of 9 includes two flavors:
White Velvet (3): Fragrant Madagascar bourbon vanilla cake with vanilla mousse filling and vanilla buttercream frosting.
Chocolate Vanilla (6): Tender Belgian chocolate cake with creamy vanilla buttercream frosting.
- Set of 9 cupcakes.
- Approx. 3.62 oz. each; 2 lb. 1 oz. total.
- 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high each.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cupcakes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, if not serving immediately, wrap the box with plastic wrap or store the cupcakes in an airtight container and place in the freezer. The cupcakes will keep one month frozen. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes.
- The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, take cupcakes out of the freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving.
- White Velvet: Wheat all-purpose white flour, granulated sugar, butter, milk, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, salt, water, egg, white, vegetable oil. vanilla bean paste, Yellow #6, Blue #1, Red # 3.
- Chocolate Vanilla: Wheat all-purpose white flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa dry powder, whole eggs, vanilla extract, milk, vegetable oil, canola, granulated sugar, water, egg white, butter, vanilla bean paste, Red #3, Yellow #6, Blue #1.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Can you please provide allergen information including possibility of cross contamination of peanuts and tree nuts at baking facility? Hi AmyK, Though the supplier does not use peanuts in any of their recipes, they do use nut products and cannot guarantee against cross contamination. They recommend that those with nut allergies refrain from consuming their products.Date published: 2019-05-27
My daughters birthday is April 26. Her sweet 16 and I am placing an order. I want them to arrive on April 26 but that might not be possible so I want to know, how long are these good for?Hi JennyCJewelry, The cupcakes will keep one month frozen. We do not recommend refrigerating the cupcakes upon arrival. To Serve The cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, take the cupcakes out of the freezer approximately 2 to 3 hours prior to serving.Date published: 2019-04-07